Arizona Chapter imbibement

MTPockets

I don't know where to buy this, but a scoop of Vanilla and Add Fireball can become the Arizona standard... We have the ingredients, and I'm sure we have the customers... Sooooo

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    119 KB · Views: 105

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Oh my gosh....we definitely need to find a source for that so we can have it at the WA and OR Chapter rallies!!! Thanks for sharing that picture Terry!

gasman

Camp Socializer
I don't know where to buy this, but a scoop of Vanilla and Add Fireball can become the Arizona standard... We have the ingredients, and I'm sure we have the customers... Sooooo

Terry, we searched for this some time ago. As I recall, the only place we could find that sold it was on the eastern seaboard. Possibly New Joisey

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
You mean this??
GOOD STUFF!!
so0lxv.jpg

Lynn1130

Fireball and Carolan's Irish Cream. Known in our circle as Carolan's Fireball.

Last edited:

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Wait till you guys see my new T-shirt in Tucson . . .

That's all I'll say for now!

Mmmmmmm . . . Fireball Ice Creme . . . what will they think of next?

Gaffer

Bought some vanilla ice cream yesterday. Grabbed the Fireball that I won at this years Quartzsite get together and made myself a Fireball float. I highly recommend it!

Thenomads

Cactus league here we come! We too won a large bottle of Fireball at a Heartland Rally, we have drank some over the last several months...straight shots with many of our Heartland friends. Fireball and Vanilla ice cream...yummy. Will be going to some spring training games in March, the Fireball is definitely going to be packed along with some vanilla ice cream!

mlpeloquin

Ok! With the title “Arizona Chapter Imbibement” I just had to read. And then had to go out and purchase Fireball and Carol Anne’s. --------- Yahoooooooo! Great stuff. Thanks for the info from California!

mlpeloquin

I believe BevMo is in Arizona as well as California. BevMo carries it. Any good spirit/wine store should have it.

Lynn1130

The thing that we like about Carolan's is that it does not need to be kept in the fridge like Bailey's, is cheaper and IMHO has a smoother taste. With all of that it goes great with Fireball. Someone before us probably found the mix but I am not aware of it being out there before us. My brother-in-law wondered what it would taste like when we had both out and the rest is history. I named it Carolan's Fireball after the brand names and my wife's name. Shláinte

It, like peach brandy, will sneak up and kick your ... if you are not careful. I am not much for overly sweet drinks and prefer Jameson or Bushmill but the other two drinks are great at the right time. Me and ice cream don't do well together so doubt that I will try that but Carolan's does not bother me.

uisce beatha!

MTPockets

The thing that we like about Carolan's is that it does not need to be kept in the fridge like Bailey's, is cheaper and IMHO has a smoother taste. With all of that it goes great with Fireball. Someone before us probably found the mix but I am not aware of it being out there before us. My brother-in-law wondered what it would taste like when we had both out and the rest is history. I named it Carolan's Fireball after the brand names and my wife's name. Shláinte

It, like peach brandy, will sneak up and kick your ... if you are not careful. I am not much for overly sweet drinks and prefer Jameson or Bushmill but the other two drinks are great at the right time. Me and ice cream don't do well together so doubt that I will try that but Carolan's does not bother me.

uisce beatha!
. Baileys has to be Frig'd? I've never done that and have been using it for well over 30 years... Always tastes the same... Now I gotta look at the bottle...

- - - Updated - - -

uisce beatha!
. Just an FYI - I checked Baileys web site and they say it is guaranteed for taste for 2 years whether refrigerated or not. There is a temperature limit, but normal room ambient temps are OK. Carolyn's does have z great taste as well.

mlpeloquin

I am not one for the feeling of Alcohol so I pour them over ice and sip it over an hour or so. Great combo and glad it was posted. This will be even better in the hot summer months.

Lynn1130

"store between 32 and 77 F" Might be a problem left out in the room in AZ during the summertime.

In truth they are both about the same in their shelf life and storage temps. If you like Bailey's then use that. Carolan's, to me at least, has a better flavor and is cheaper. Probably because with other products you pay for the "famous" name of some of them.

Last edited: