EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Temecula - 10/28/2016 to 10/30/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Danny, I just read your post. If the boss want's a premium site.......how about E-23. Lots of grass. It is across from E-26 and an end site. You will have back in on a somewhat narrow road...........so we will all be their with chair's, popcorn and score card's. Let us know what time you will be here.

Sarge

Danny, I just read your post. If the boss want's a premium site.......how about E-23. Lots of grass. It is across from E-26 and an end site. You will have back in on a somewhat narrow road...........so we will all be their with chair's, popcorn and score card's. Let us know what time you will be here.

Sounds like a plan.

I can bang the 10" gong at 1600 yards - But can't back up worth a dann.

Might be a loooooong session. You should set up a time schedule to rotate the hecklers through. I usually take a beer break about an hour in...

Bob&Patty

We will supply the cold ones for you. When you arrive, hunt me down and I might be able to give you some pointers. We wont beat you up too much. Just good clean fun. Don't know how many trailers you have pulled. A 5'er reacts slower when backing than a TT. If you want....give me a call and I will give you some pointers to try.

My husband and I are new Heartland Owners. We just picked up our first trailer this past weekend. We would love to come and check it out. Can we get site E-1 and we will stay Friday and leave on Sunday. I'm really looking forward to this.

Thanks,

Krissy
~ Mike & Krissy Young

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
My husband and I are new Heartland Owners. We just picked up our first trailer this past weekend. We would love to come and check it out. Can we get site E-1 and we will stay Friday and leave on Sunday. I'm really looking forward to this.

Thanks,

Krissy
~ Mike & Krissy Young

Welcome to the Heartland family Mike & Krissy. I'm sure Bob will get back to you as soon as he remembers how to turn on his computer.
All kidding aside, I know you guys will have a blast at your first rally as we always have a fun time.
What type of rig did you get?

Bob&Patty

Mike and Krissy, welcome to HL. I do know how to turn on my putor....JIM. We are staying at the Pechanga CG as we speak. On the weekends the WIFI here is a bit lacking. E-1 it is. Look into joining the Owner Club cause it will save you $20 on any rally you attend anywhere in the US. Looking forward to meeting you.

Welcome to the Heartland family Mike & Krissy. I'm sure Bob will get back to you as soon as he remembers how to turn on his computer.
All kidding aside, I know you guys will have a blast at your first rally as we always have a fun time.
What type of rig did you get?

Hi Jim,

We are such newbies that this is our first trailer and we are clueless. We just purchased a 2010 Edge M21. I'm looking forward to getting out there, meeting people and learning as much as we can.

Krissy
~ Mike & Krissy

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Hi Jim,

We are such newbies that this is our first trailer and we are clueless. We just purchased a 2010 Edge M21. I'm looking forward to getting out there, meeting people and learning as much as we can.

Krissy
~ Mike & Krissy

Krissy.......that's ok. Everybody was a newbie at one time. This forum is great. Everybody helps one another, so ask all those questions that need answers and someone will be sure to help you out. In the mean time think about joining the Heatland Owners club and saving some money when you want to go to all those rallies.

See ya at the So Cal Rally. Safe travels to you and yours.

Bob&Patty

Chuck, yes it is. Every kid in the CG has a smart phone, tablet or some other device. They are doing nothing that is important except keeping people that need to use the WIFI being unable to. Walk around CG's and all you see is people sitting outside using up the WIFI for mostly dumb things. If you want to talk to someone..use your PHONE.

gasman

Camp Socializer
Hi Jim,

Krissy
~ Mike & Krissy
Take advantage of this forum. Ask any questions that you think of. Remember the only dumb question is one that is never asked. You will find that at some point we have all experienced the same things that you are experiencing. Consider joining the owner's club and go have a great time.

mlpeloquin

Bob - Contacted Ron Russel and it seems that Wilderness Lakes in Menifee or Pechanga inTemecula is not a go, but the national rally in Los Vegas was. So If anyone is going to the National Rally in Los Vegas, he may still have an opening to do disk brakes there. They do travel around so if you are wanting the disk breaks installed, call him and arraignments can be made for future install with the rally pricing. Hope you are going to get into your stick and brick soon.

Bob&Patty

Marc, if understand your post. Ron will not be installing brakes at our at our rally..correct?? As far as the S/B...hopefully in 2 weeks or so.

mlpeloquin

Marc, if understand your post. Ron will not be installing brakes at our at our rally..correct?? As far as the S/B...hopefully in 2 weeks or so.

I believe that is correct. He cannot install at Pechanga and didn't seem to want to do it at the Thousand Trails park in Menifee. I don't know if the park there would allow it or not, but does allow a local a local RV repair shop to do work in the Thousand Trails park in San Benito, CA.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Bob......

We are staying two extra days and have already called the park and have the same spot.

Now leaving on Nov 1

Sarge

Received our Heartland Owners Club kit - And the replacement hitch arrived at the dealership - Both today.

I thought the club kit included scotch....?

Sarge

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Sarge, welcome to the club. Sounds like you got shorted - the kit used to always include whiskey!

Guess I'll have to share some of mine when we meet in Temecula next month. Could be a problem, though, as I will likely not have any scotch, just Makers Mark or Crown Royal. Looking forward to seeing your rig as well as meeting you guys.

Sarge

Roger that. I might have a few bottles to share as well.

New hitch is in. Picking up the rig tomorrow to try it out and make a few upgrades.

Thanks for the guidance so far...

Sarge

silvasp

IMG_0319 copy.jpgRobert. I mailed you a check last week to cover our spot, but it came back as undeliverable.
The address I placed on the envelope is...

ROBERT HARTSELL
PO BOX 892624
TEMECULA CA. 92589

Any suggestions/recommendations??

Bob&Patty

View attachment 47825Robert. I mailed you a check last week to cover our spot, but it came back as undeliverable.
The address I placed on the envelope is...

ROBERT HARTSELL
PO BOX 892624
TEMECULA CA. 92589

Any suggestions/recommendations??
Try this physical address instead. You know our post office never gets it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.