EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Temecula - 10/28/2016 to 10/30/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bob and Patty, thank you for another fantastic rally. Great meeting so many neat people. Hope to see you all down the road.

wino2

Thank you, Bob & Patty for the great rally! It was a good time had by all.
Now that you are retired from Chaptering, give us call when ever you want to venture out!
Thanks, again for the good times!

billk263

California-South Chapter Leaders
We would also like to thank both Bob and Patty for a memorable first Rally. We had a blast and look forward to many more.
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gasman

Camp Socializer
Cranky old Bob, thank you for a great rally. You went out with a bang!! Thanks for Patty's hard work and great smile.

Pinoy

Thank you Bob and Patty for hosting this event. My family and I had a great time. Enjoy the "time off" to complete the construction work you spoke of around the house. I'm only a short drive North on the 215 if you ever need any help.

I'd also like to thank all the wonderful people I met this weekend. The hospitality, kindness and the positive attitudes were much appreciated. I look forward to seeing you all again at the next rally, whenever that may be.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
To all Socal members and others who attended the rally. Pat and I want to thank all of you for making it the best rally ever. Our 1st rally in 2008, we had 5 coaches attend, it rained the whole time but we had a blast. From that point on, the numbers grew every rally rain or shine. We have met new people every at every rally and have made new friends that will last for many,many years. We also want to thank everyone who helped with setting up and cleaning up the club house, selling raffle tickets, and just for any and all help....just to many to name.

HL owners are the best and will all reach out to new people with a welcoming hand shake. There are no strangers. In my mind and all other owners, any and all are welcome and become part of the HL family.

Now the sad news...Pat and I have decided to retire as chapter leaders after 8 years. Reason, we have too much work to do at our "new to us" home and feel we cannot give the attention to our roll as chapter leaders the way we should. So, at this point, their will be a rally next year at Pechange...same time...same place. So stay tuned for the posting for the time and date as a new "wagon master/chapter leader" is in the works.

So as I write this, Pat and I want to thank everyone many times over that supported us and HOC all these years of great times and rallies. We will see all you again at many rallies in the future.

Bob, Pat, and Callie (who BTW made many new puppy friends).

PS, a side note...the ladies that catered the rally had so much fun they decided to stay and join in. That must say something about HL people.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Sad to see you step down as chapter leaders . . . but glad that we will see you again down the road soon!

You guys are the BEST!

May the helmet always be with us all (and it will)!

ProwlerHOCplaque-IMG_5527.jpg

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Bob and Patty.......enjoy your retirement as the one of the few BEST chapter leaders in the HOC as you deserve it. All of us from the So Cal Chapter send our LOVE to the both of you and hope you have fun in your new to you Sticks & Bricks house and I'm sure we will see you at some rallies soon.

Sarge

Just wanted to drop a line and thank everyone for the warm welcome -

And support for our first trip - Especially guiding us through the set up and take down of our RW.

Thanx again,

Sarge

jbeletti

Hi Bob and Patty - congrats to you both on your retirement announcement. But most of all, thank you for founding the SoCal chapter back in 2008 and putting on rallies ever since. I am glad that I was able to make it to 1 or 2 of your rallies over those years.

Having just bought a home that needs "some" work - I know how you guys are feeling.

I look forward to the next time we meet!

Last edited:

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Jim, thank you for your kind words. We had fun doing rallies. But, it was time because of all the work needed on the new to us home. We felt we could not give the time needed to do rallies.

Art, yes we will see you at rallies in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.