Jewelry Design/Making/Marketing

mtwigg

Hi All,
I am new to this forum and returning to camping after a 15 year hiatus. I design and make jewelry and am wondering if any one else does and if they take it with them when on the RV. We will be gone several weeks at a time so I will definitely want to take it with me! I would love to show you some of my work but don't know how to post an attachment:(. This thread caught my eye and am hoping there might be a few more of us around.

Happy Trails

Melody

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Melody and welcome to this great forum.
Yes there is at least on person that I know of that crafts jewelry. Lisa A.

Peace
Dave

VKTalley

Hi All,
I am new to this forum and returning to camping after a 15 year hiatus. I design and make jewelry and am wondering if any one else does and if they take it with them when on the RV. We will be gone several weeks at a time so I will definitely want to take it with me! I would love to show you some of my work but don't know how to post an attachment:(. This thread caught my eye and am hoping there might be a few more of us around.

Happy Trails

Melody

Melody, welcome back to the camping side of life! I am not a jewelry maker but I sew and crochet. My hubby and I live full-time in our rig and I do carry my sewing stuff with me. I'm sure some of the moderators will be glad to help you with knowing where and how to post attachments.

'Lil Guy'

Hello Melody and welcome to the site. My wife does it and takes a small part of it with her at times. I don't think our rig is big enough for all of her stuff.lol

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hello Melody and welcome to the site. My wife does it and takes a small part of it with her at times. I don't think our rig is big enough for all of her stuff.lol

Well you better make sure pretty quick how much of it she can take with her. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bobby A

Well you better make sure pretty quick how much of it she can take with her. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Melody,
I am Lisa A (the one Dave spoke of) and I do make jewelry. We are full time RVer's and I have all my stuff with me. I have taught classes at the National Rally and displayed my stuff there as well. I have my stuff in several locations in the rig to off set the weight. If you don't want to take all your stuff then you can make up kits to take with you to make several projects. This is what I do if we make any side trips where we don't take our rig. If you want any other info I would be happy to talk to you further. You can PM me your phone number. Happy Beading!!!

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Teri Westcott (tandt) makes Jewelry on the road.

As Jim said, my wife Teri makes some amazing jewelry both at home and when we are out on the road.

She also has a website and an Etsy site. Don't think I am allowed to put the links here, but if you would like to get some tips and tricks from her or would like any information, please PM or email me. I will put you in touch with her.

Have fun on your renewed RVing adventures. Trace

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I make Rosaries. Sell them occasionally to those who ask. Also sometimes we are at a park that will have a 'garage sale' or vendor day. Thousand Trails we stay at sometimes has every Saturday from 8-11am where you can set up a table in the Activity Center to sell items. I have sold some there.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Patty makes jewelry and takes them with us to rallies like Trace and Teri. HL nor chapter leaders do not care if you do this. Selling on the forum might be a different matter.