Mountain Region - New Member

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Please help me welcome our newest HOC members for the Mountain Region: Terry & Sheila have just joined the NM Chapter!!
Terry & Sheila, we can't wait to meet you and remember we have a NM Rally in May. Hope you will consider joining us.
You have joined a great group of like minded people who love to RV and share the Heartland Brand.
Don't hesitate to reach out for help as everyone within the Heartland Owners Club is like family and willing to help in any way.
Okay everyone, how about a nice posting for Terry & Sheila!

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Terry & Sheila, welcome to the Mountain Region. Hope to see you at a rally soon. CO has one in Buena Vista a week after the NM rally.

MTPockets

Terry & Sheila! Welcome neighbors! Glad you've jumped on board and hope to see meet you at HOC rallies.

StarryNight

Welcome Terry & Sheila. Hope to meet you at a rally or camp-out...there are always several going on during the camping season in & around the Mountain Region area.

gasman

Camp Socializer
Welcome to our family Terry & Sheila. Be sure to sign up for any rallies you can work into your schedule. You will meet lots of fun people and will have the time of your life.

Doublegranch

I am pleased to introduce our newest Mountain Region Members: Michael & Dianna Lane! They have just joined the Arizona Chapter.
Michael & Dianna, we are all excited to have you in the Heartland Owners Club and hope you will be able to partake in all the Rally and other events planned within the Mountain Region. We have a very active calendar leading into 2018.
You will be surrounded by a great group of Heartland folks willing to help you in any way. Let us know if you have questions.
We currently have 102 attendees at the Tucson Rodeo Rally which will end on Sunday. I will contact you both again on Sunday afternoon.

Okay everyone, how about a nice welcome for Michael & Dianna!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland family Michael and Dianna from the Pacific Northwest! If you ever venture out west, please join us at one of our rallies. Hopefully we will get the opportunity to meet you both at the National Rally or something else in the near future.

Rod

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to the AZ Heartland Owner's Club!

Garry and the Gang are a hoot!

And sometimes they give out cool hats! :cool:

gwalter

Michael & Dianna, welcome to the Mountain Region. AZ is a great chapter and we hope you get a chance to visit the other states in our region.

Doublegranch

Please help me welcome our newest members to the Mountain Region and the Arizona Chapter:
Bob & Patti Irvine...
They joined the Heartland Owners Club during the Tucson Rodeo Rally. Camping in the same RV Park and had never been introduced to the HOC.
Bob & Patti, It was great you could join us at the Rally and we hope you will have the ability to take part in the many Heartland Rally's and Events currently posted.

How about a nice Welcome for Bob & Patti as they Full time and enjoy their Landmark!!!!!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Family Bob and Patty! You are in a great Chapter and Region and will be well taken care of by Garry.

If you ever make it out west, please join us for one of our rallies.

Rod

Doublegranch

It is a pleasure to introduce our newest Mountain Region Members for the Arizona Chapter: John & Sherylynn Viale
John & Sherylynn signed up at the Tucson Rodeo Rally and it was exciting to have them join the Rally.
Please help me welcome our newest members with a nice posting.

Doublegranch

Please help me welcome our newest member for the Mountain Region and the Arizona Chapter:
Billy Summit...
Billy had signed up a short time ago and there was an error in chapter selection. AZ vs AR
Billy, you have joined a super group of people and everyone is excited for you to attend your first Rally.
Thanks for joining the Heartland Owners Club...it is a great family of like minded people who like to RV and share the Heartland Brand Name.

Okay everyone, how about a nice welcome posting for Billy.