Mountain Region - New Member

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome to The Heartland Owners Club Billy! Hope to see you in the near future. Trace

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Wow how exciting to announce our newest Heartland Member to the Mountain Region and the Arizona Chapter.
Please help me welcome Brent & Trudy Patmos!
You have joined a great family of like minded people sharing the Heartland Brand and enjoying the RV world.
I hope you will be able to participate in all the activities on the Calendar.

Okay everyone how about a nice welcome for Brent & Trudy!!!!!!!

Doublegranch

This is really getting exciting! Please help me welcome a new member to the Mountain Region and the Utah Chapter.
Alan & Sharon Post has just joined the group!!
I know I am repeating myself but Alan & Sharon, you have joined a super group of people!
I hope you will be able to participate in activities as listed on the calendar.

Okay everyone, how about a nice post of welcome for Alan & Sharon!!!!!

MTPockets

This is sooo exciting having new members to welcome! WELCOME to the Heartland Club John & Sherylynn! WELCOME Billy! WELCOME Brent & Trudy!...... WELCOME Alan & Sharon! Plenty of room at the next Arizona rally in September in Fort McDowell, AZ... Hope to meet you all soon...

gasman

Camp Socializer
Alan and Sharon, welcome to the club. This is a wonderful family you have chosen to adopt. Give some thought to our rally in Glendale in September. Also open the Events tab and consider any of the other rallies listed. Get involved and have the time of your lives!!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome Alan and Sharon! You guys have joined a great Region and an Amazing Chapter. Garry is a fantastic Region Director and Trace and Teri are great chapter leaders and put on very fun filled rallies.

If you ever get out west, please come look us up and attend one of our rallies. If there is anything you need or questions you have, please reach out and ask for some assistance or guidance.

Rod

This is really getting exciting! Please help me welcome a new member to the Mountain Region and the Utah Chapter.
Alan & Sharon Post has just joined the group!!
I know I am repeating myself but Alan & Sharon, you have joined a super group of people!
I hope you will be able to participate in activities as listed on the calendar.

Okay everyone, how about a nice post of welcome for Alan & Sharon!!!!!

Doublegranch

Wow, our little Mountain Regions is growing! Please help me welcome our new members:

Paul & Diana for the AZ Chapter
Kirk & Becky for the UT Chapter

You guys have joined a great family of like minded people who love to RV and enjoy the Heartland Brand Name!
I hope to meet you soon at a future Rally.

OKay everyone how about a nice welcome for these folks!

MTPockets

Wow, our little Mountain Regions is growing! Please help me welcome our new members:

Paul & Diana for the AZ Chapter
Kirk & Becky for the UT Chapter

You guys have joined a great family of like minded people who love to RV and enjoy the Heartland Brand Name!
I hope to meet you soon at a future Rally.

OKay everyone how about a nice welcome for these folks!
A huge WELCOME from Arizona to Paul & Diana, and Kirk & Becky! Our next AZ outing is our Show Low, AZ Campout 4/28 - 5/1 then the Fort McDowell Rally 9/21 -25 to warm up for the Vegas National... Hope to meet you all soon!

For20hunter

Welcome to the Heartland Family Paul and Diana and Kirk and Becky from the Pacific Region. You guys have joined a fantastic Chapter and Region. You will be well taken care of in all accounts. If you ever get out west, look us up and attend some rallies in our neck of the woods and I promise we will also take care of you and make you feel very welcome.

Rod

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Paul & Diana, and Becky & Kirk, welcome to the Mountain Region and we look forward to meeting you down the road.

Doublegranch

Congratulations to the Colo Chapter & their New Members:

Jackie & Vickie
Wendall & Andrea

You guys have joined a great group of folks and wonderful Heartland Family!
Can't wait to meet you all at the next Rally.

For20hunter

Congratulations Jackie & Vickie and Wendall & Andrea and welcome to the Heartland Family!!

Rod

Congratulations to the Colo Chapter & their New Members:

Jackie & Vickie
Wendall & Andrea

You guys have joined a great group of folks and wonderful Heartland Family!
Can't wait to meet you all at the next Rally.

gwalter

Welcome Jackie & Vickie to the CO Chapter. Looking forward to meeting you at one of our events.

Doublegranch

New member to the Mountain Region and the UT Chapter:
Please help me welcome: Bob & Lisa Comeau....Their membership was approved this morning!

Bob & Lisa, Welcome, you have joined a super group of like minded RVers who enjoy the Heartland Brand!
Hope you will be able to join all the activities planned both in the Mountain Region as well as throughout the Heartland system.
Let us know if you need anything.

OKay everyone, how about a nice welcome for Bob & Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StarryNight

Bob & Lisa,
Welcome to the group :)
There are a number of activities/events posted for this spring, summer & fall throughout the mountain region, check them out and join in on the fun.
Don & I hope to meet up with you both soon.

Safe travels,
Monica

For20hunter

Welcome to the Heartland Family Bob and Lisa!! We look forward to meeting you down the road!! If you ever get out west, please come join us for one of our rallies!

Rod