• Long Sleeve T-Shirt

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Sweatshirt

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Hey Rally Attendee's

We are looking into two options for shirts and would like your input as to which you would prefer we are considering Long Sleeve T-Shirts or Sweatshirts. Please complete this poll by April 1st and the majority will rule on our decisions about shirts.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I think the Walkers vote just cancelled each other out. Gingers been cold since November so I bet she voted for a sweatshirt.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Great if anyone else has that trouble just put a post on this thread of your choice. Thanks

porthole

Retired
I have more t-shirts then I will ever wear in a lifetime

plain, motorcycle, SCUBA, dogs, fire, a political or two - just to name a few.

Even rally t-shirts, probably have at least 20 or so in the camper. Keep in the rig 'cause the only time I wear them is at a rally. And to be honest, if I don't like the color or the design, the tee will never be worn, and I have rally tees that have never been worn, except maybe for the group picture.

I think Greg & Beth's rally sweats were a big hit, especially for a fall rally.

Last edited:

jdamude

Hey Rally Attendee's

We are looking into two options for shirts and would like your input as to which you would prefer we are considering Long Sleeve T-Shirts or Sweatshirts. Please complete this poll by April 1st and the majority will rule on our decisions about shirts.

Sweatshirts would be nice since the rally will be in the fall.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
donna and i would prefer sweatshirts, but would be ok with the tshirt if thats what is voted for.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
We voted for LST's as we usually don't wear sweatshirts. You don't specify the type of sweatshirt-crew, hoodie, zip,???? If they are zip we'd reconsider...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
You don't specify the type of sweatshirt-crew, hoodie, zip,???? If they are zip we'd reconsider...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Lyle

Will probably be a crew style but we haven't begun pricing anything out yet until we decide which direction we will be going in.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
You don't specify the type of sweatshirt-crew, hoodie, zip,???? If they are zip we'd reconsider...

Lyle

Will probably be a crew style but we haven't begun pricing anything out yet until we decide which direction we will be going in.[/QUOTE]

Ok. Then our vote stands-LST.

rayk4e

Hey Rally Attendee's

Simply because space is at a premium we vote t-shirts - hopefully with a subtle design.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
But only if it is designer type worn by metro sexual men.

Sent by NY Horse Holder

"OH NO," said the Horse rider, he did not just say what I thought he said, "Metro Sexual" Well what do you expect form a Horse Holder.