Cruiser RV's on the Heartland Owners Forum?

wdk450

I have been following a thread about a new Cruiser towable RV on the fulltiming RV Nations group, and in doing some research assistance for the original poster I came up with the info that Cruiser RV was bought by Thor and placed under the Heartland Division. Will Cruiser RV owners be added to this owner's group and forum?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Probably not, just like DRV is not here.
Thor bought DRV and Cruiser in early 2015.

Peace
Dave

danemayer

Gosh, if they added Cruisers and DRVs and what not to this forum, Jim B would have to have 2 or 3 or even 4 different demo coaches. And Moderator pay would have to double or triple.:cool:

jbeletti

Hi Bill,

There is no discussion taking place about adding Cruiser RV to the Heartland Owners Forum.

For fun, here's a list of manufacturers (in production) bought under or brought under Heartland RVs:
- Breckenridge
- DRV
- CRV
- Bison Coach

And there's a slew of brand names and other intellectual property purchased by Heartland:
- Titanium (and variants) by Glendale RV
- A myriad of Fleetwood towable names (Wilderness, Regal, Prowler, Terry, Mallard and many more)

wdk450

Jim:
It looks like Heartland has a lot of bases to cover. Do they need a new baseball stadium???

jbeletti

Jim:
It looks like Heartland has a lot of bases to cover. Do they need a new baseball stadium???

Bill - in the cases of: Breckenridge, DRV, CRV and Bison Coach, Heartland took over existing operations.

That said, I do need a scorecard to know who all the new players are :)

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
About 10 years ago I hired an awesome company to provide software for my company. They were awesome to work with. Now they are so big they are horrible and I went with a different company. I hope this doesn't happen with Heartland...