Our 325 Mods

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
My first project was to get a Progressive surge protector in and clean up the area behind the basement wall. In the first pic I already have it wired up as I forgot to take a pic before I started. The second is after I have it all done and some wires re routed and secured. I also hung all of the heat ducting and eventually will cut them to the exact length they need to be. I ran the monitor for the surge guard up to the switch panel.

OM Basement 1.jpg OM Basement 2.jpg

Then I installed a 5 led light on the drivers side to provide better lighting.

OM D side Light.jpg

Next, my better half wanted a queen bed instead of the king. She mostly wanted this so there was more room to walk around the sides. She also wanted a place to put coffee phones and her kindle so I installed some bedside stands. Of course I completely agree with her! :angel:

OM king bed.jpg OM queen bed.jpg

I also installed our RV Lock but I don't think a picture is necessary.

More to come.

justafordguy

Nice work on cleaning up the wiring, I had my wall down a while back and it's a mess in there. I also cut my bed down to a queen, I love the shelves you made, gotta do that too.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Nice work on cleaning up the wiring, I had my wall down a while back and it's a mess in there. I also cut my bed down to a queen, I love the shelves you made, gotta do that too.

I can only take credit for assembly and install. The bed side tables I ordered from Heartland and the tops match the dresser top.

Garypowell

Nice work. Did you move the basement wall back? When I did mine it did not look as nice as your work but I was able to gain an extra foot of basement room.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
I didn't move it back but I am considering it. I also want to frame the wall in and make the one panel 2 or 3 panels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bones

take some of your wires off the outside outlet and put them in a jumper box and fish the one wire to the outlet through the sidewall.

HornedToad

Your bedroom modification opens up a new range of possible floorplans for those of us who would only considered a north / south bedroom arrangement because we prefer nightstands.
Very nice job, looks like it came from the factory!!!

Bones

IMG_20151114_093114.jpgIMG_20151114_093011.jpgIMG_20151114_093002.jpgIMG_20151114_092954.jpgIMG_20151112_154928.jpg

I dropped another box down from the water heater box and jumpered everything from there. This seemed better than having all those wires stuck in that receptacle.

avvidclif

My first project was to get a Progressive surge protector in and clean up the area behind the basement wall. In the first pic I already have it wired up as I forgot to take a pic before I started. The second is after I have it all done and some wires re routed and secured. I also hung all of the heat ducting and eventually will cut them to the exact length they need to be. I ran the monitor for the surge guard up to the switch panel.

View attachment 43051 View attachment 43052

You should send those to the factory and show them what is possible with a little pride in your work.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

View attachment 43051 View attachment 43052

Then I installed a 5 led light on the drivers side to provide better lighting.

View attachment 43053

Next, my better half wanted a queen bed instead of the king. She mostly wanted this so there was more room to walk around the sides. She also wanted a place to put coffee phones and her kindle so I installed some bedside stands. Of course I completely agree with her! :angel:

View attachment 43054 View attachment 43055

I also installed our RV Lock but I don't think a picture is necessary.

More to come.

Mike, get some inexpensive floor tiles and cover the bed platform. It will make the surface easier to slide the mattress on, and make it easier to change the sheets and make the bed. DW will appreciate it!

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Mike, get some inexpensive floor tiles and cover the bed platform. It will make the surface easier to slide the mattress on, and make it easier to change the sheets and make the bed. DW will appreciate it!

Thank you for the idea!