Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
Results 51 to 60 of 60

Thread: Our 325 Mods

  1. Print this Post   #51
    Heartland: Director of Owners Interests jbeletti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    USA - CO
    Posts
    16,461

    Re: Our 325 Mods

    More great cabinet work Mike!
    Jim Beletti
    Director of Owner Interests
    Heartland RVs

    Is club membership right for you? Click here to learn more

    Check out our Owner-written User Guides and Troubleshooting Guides



  2. Print this Post   #52
    Senior Member BigGuy82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    USA - NY
    Posts
    680

    Re: Our 325 Mods

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    I think the iPhone happened . . .

    This seems to be an iPhone issue with the sideways photos.
    Yeah, I think you're right. I posted two photos last week, both shot at the same time with an iPhone. One came out sideways and the other correctly. Could not get the sideways one to display correctly on this forum regardless of what I did.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


    Dick & Patti - Retired & Renewed and Sophie (the perpetually happy Cavalier King Charles)
    Vietnam Vet - 3rd Brigade, 82nd Airborne - 1968-69
    Extra Class Ham - KD2KHB
    Experienced RV'ers - 25' Trailer and 36' motorhome
    Our other RV is a Honda Gold Wing
    Our other other RV is a 2003 50th Anniversary Edition Corvette Convertible
    Heartland Owners Club Member 3336

    2017 Heartland Bighorn 3010RE - New Rig June, 2016 - first fifth wheel
    Onan 5.5K LP Generator, Upgraded 40 lb LP tanks, Furrion BU Cam, EEZTire TPMS, Splendide Washer/Dryer, King Tailgater Roof Mount Sat Dish, Centramatics,
    SnapPads, Lippert Flex Air Pinbox, AP Products LP Monitor, RV Locks V 4.0, Titan Disc Brakes/Controller

    2016 Ford Super Duty Lariat F350 - New August 2016
    6.7L Diesel, 3.73 rears, Long Bed, DRW, 4WD, Truxedo Titanium Bed Cover, Reese Elite 18K, Kleinn "The Beast" Train Horn, Weather Guard Tool Chest, DuraFlaps,
    Centramatics, Air Lift Load Lifter 5000 Ultimate, Titan 65 Gal. Fuel Tank

  3. Print this Post   #53
    Senior Member Bones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    USA - MD
    Posts
    3,505

    Re: Our 325 Mods

    Your cabinet mod looks awesome.



    RAM 3500 4x4 DRW
    6.7 l /AISIN Trans (865 lb-ft)
    4.10 gears / Auto Level
    2015 3650BH Gateway
    S637 Sailun Tires
    MorRyde Rubber Pin Box
    Sold: Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l

  4. Print this Post   #54
    Last day of camping season JohnD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    USA - CO
    Posts
    6,478

    Re: Our 325 Mods

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    I think the iPhone happened . . .

    This seems to be an iPhone issue with the sideways photos.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy82 View Post
    Yeah, I think you're right. I posted two photos last week, both shot at the same time with an iPhone. One came out sideways and the other correctly. Could not get the sideways one to display correctly on this forum regardless of what I did.
    I've never had a problem with either of my android phones and posting photos from them.

    iPhone photos, for whatever reason, seem to have issues with the auto-rotate feature when you use the photos on something other than an Apple product.
    John & Cathy D.
    Thornton, Colorado

    2015 Chevy 2500HD LT 4x4 SRW
    2015 Heartland Prowler P292




    Where our two Heartland RV's have been

    HOC past events / scheduled:
    2014 - Colo Springs CO / Rifle CO
    2015 - Quartzsite AZ / Cherry Creek CO / Central City CO

    2016 - Tucson AZ /
    Buena Vista CO /
    Colo Springs CO / National Rally-Las Vegas NV
    2017 - Alto NM / Ft. Collins CO /
    Mancos-Mesa Verde CO
    2018 - Albuquerque, NM /
    Mountain Regional Rally-Pueblo CO / Montrose CO

  5. Print this Post   #55
    Colorado Chapter Leaders gwalter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    USA - CO
    Posts
    785

    Re: Our 325 Mods

    When we see you guys again I want to look at your cabinets above the couch. That is a great idea. We have a few large items there but definitely don't need all that room in all of them.
    Gregg & Linda
    Gabe & Gunnar (Vizslas)
    2010 Ram 3500 Laramie 4X4
    DeeZee 40 gal in bed fuel tank

    2014 Silverado 34SE
    2013 CO Fall Rally
    2014 CO Spring Rally , CO Fall Rally
    2015 CO Campout
    , CO Fall Rally
    2016 AZ Tucson Rodeo Rally, NM Rally Albuequrque, CO May Rally Buena Vista, CO.
    CO Campout June Rifle Gap SP. CO Fall Rally Sept. Colorado Springs
    2017 W TX Rally, Alpine, TX. NM May Rally Alto. CO June Rally Ft. Collins,
    CO Sept. Rally Mancos, Moab Rally Utah.
    2018 New Mexico Rally, Mountain Region Rally Pueblo CO, CO Rally Montrose, Link



  6. Print this Post   #56
    Caught In A Mosh
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA - CO
    Posts
    925

    Re: Our 325 Mods

    I was able to finish a couple of mods that I have wanted since we bought our rig. The first was a rack in the ceiling of the basement to hold mostly my collapsible ladder among other items. I just used 3/4 inch pvc, 2 hole pipe straps, and a few screws.

    rack.jpg

    I also had the time to move our basement wall back. The original wall started over the lip of the black tray. I used aluminum L stock and screwed them into the floor and ceiling.

    bm rail.jpg bm.jpg

    One of the issues I had was that the cable connection and electrical outlet were installed so far inside the bay that I had to remove anything in front of them to use them. Originally they were in line with the vent cover. The basement wall was 3 pieces from the factory and now it is 5.

    bm 1.jpg bm 2.jpg

    The almost finished wall. There must be a gray felt ban in our area as we were unable to find any. I was able to pull the felt back off of the existing wall, cut it, re glue it, and use it for two of the 5 pieces I wanted.

    bm 3.jpg

    The difference in storage space may not look like much but it made a huge difference. I am not sure why they don't just put the wall as far back as possible at the factory.



    Mike & Anna
    Heidi the water dog.
    2011 F350
    2014 North Trail 22RBK-Gone
    2015 Oakmont 325RE-Gone
    2017 Big Country 4011 ERD

    If you don't like where you are going, you are going to hate whats coming.


    2015: CO Camp-out, CO Fall Rally
    2016: West TX Rally, CO Spring Rally, CO Fall Rally, Las Vegas National Rally
    2017: KY Rally, CO Fall Rally



  7. Print this Post   #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    USA - TX
    Posts
    59

    Re: Our 325 Mods

    very nice! maybe one day Ill start on my list!

  8. Print this Post   #58
    Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders TravelTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    USA - TX
    Posts
    7,307

    Re: Our 325 Mods

    Quote Originally Posted by Shortest Straw View Post
    I was able to finish a couple of mods that I have wanted since we bought our rig. The first was a rack in the ceiling of the basement to hold mostly my collapsible ladder among other items. I just used 3/4 inch pvc, 2 hole pipe straps, and a few screws.

    rack.jpg

    I also had the time to move our basement wall back. The original wall started over the lip of the black tray. I used aluminum L stock and screwed them into the floor and ceiling.

    bm rail.jpg bm.jpg

    One of the issues I had was that the cable connection and electrical outlet were installed so far inside the bay that I had to remove anything in front of them to use them. Originally they were in line with the vent cover. The basement wall was 3 pieces from the factory and now it is 5.

    bm 1.jpg bm 2.jpg

    The almost finished wall. There must be a gray felt ban in our area as we were unable to find any. I was able to pull the felt back off of the existing wall, cut it, re glue it, and use it for two of the 5 pieces I wanted.

    bm 3.jpg

    The difference in storage space may not look like much but it made a huge difference. I am not sure why they don't just put the wall as far back as possible at the factory.
    Looks great, Mike!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Erika Dorsey
    Founding
    Texas - West Chapter Leader
    Erika & Tony with two traveling cats, Mambo and Tango
    2016 Big Country 4010RD
    2010 ElkRidge 34QSRL (gone)
    2008 NorthTrail 21FBS (gone)
    2013 GMC Sierra Denali 3500 crew cab, long bed, DRW, 4X4, 115gal Dually Depot Aux Tank
    B&W Companion 20K hitch, Reese 5th Airborne Pin Box, 507 TST, Torklift Glowstep Revolution,
    MorRyde SRE4000, Winegard Trav'ler, Furrion FOS48TAPK-BL High-Speed Observation Camera
    Visit our blog at http://mammothtravels.blogspot.com/
    HOC #1733


  9. Print this Post   #59
    Senior Member Oregon_Camper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    USA - OR
    Posts
    1,670

    Re: Our 325 Mods

    Love to see a "before" picture of your basement wall. Doing this mod is HIGH on my list.

  10. Print this Post   #60
    Senior Member Bones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    USA - MD
    Posts
    3,505

    Re: Our 325 Mods

    Quote Originally Posted by Shortest Straw View Post
    I was able to finish a couple of mods that I have wanted since we bought our rig. The first was a rack in the ceiling of the basement to hold mostly my collapsible ladder among other items. I just used 3/4 inch pvc, 2 hole pipe straps, and a few screws.

    rack.jpg

    I also had the time to move our basement wall back. The original wall started over the lip of the black tray. I used aluminum L stock and screwed them into the floor and ceiling.

    bm rail.jpg bm.jpg

    One of the issues I had was that the cable connection and electrical outlet were installed so far inside the bay that I had to remove anything in front of them to use them. Originally they were in line with the vent cover. The basement wall was 3 pieces from the factory and now it is 5.

    bm 1.jpg bm 2.jpg

    The almost finished wall. There must be a gray felt ban in our area as we were unable to find any. I was able to pull the felt back off of the existing wall, cut it, re glue it, and use it for two of the 5 pieces I wanted.

    bm 3.jpg

    The difference in storage space may not look like much but it made a huge difference. I am not sure why they don't just put the wall as far back as possible at the factory.
    Your basement wall looks great. I know that was a great improvement when I did mine

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Oregon_Camper View Post
    Love to see a "before" picture of your basement wall. Doing this mod is HIGH on my list.
    I think you should put it up higher on the list.



    RAM 3500 4x4 DRW
    6.7 l /AISIN Trans (865 lb-ft)
    4.10 gears / Auto Level
    2015 3650BH Gateway
    S637 Sailun Tires
    MorRyde Rubber Pin Box
    Sold: Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Similar Threads

  1. New Mods to my Landmark
    By Bobemuzzy in forum Landmark - Modifications
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-05-2014, 07:43 AM
  2. MPG 181 Mods
    By bigmaho in forum MPG - Modifications
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-01-2013, 04:04 PM
  3. Prepping for more mods
    By JohnDar in forum Modifications (General)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 02:27 PM
  4. A few mods
    By TravelTiger in forum ElkRidge - Modifications
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 05:43 AM
  5. Mods Finally
    By lhetsler in forum Modifications (General)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 09:51 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •