took delivery of the 3560 SS

plshilo

Hey Thensley,
We have the same model and Love It....we got it from the one at the Tampa RV show. It got to us in March and we have never looked back. We plan to be at the RV show in Tampa & am going to Goshen in June...
Maybe we can see each other somewhere done the road.
Safe Travels

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
We have had the same floorplan since June and the more we use it the more we like it. I laughed looking at your pics since I also have a truck that is identical to yours. Our only problems so far are minor trim issues which are being taken care of now at the dealer. Enjoy, I am sure you will love it. Hope to see you in Goshen.

Thensley

Hey Thensley,
We have the same model and Love It....we got it from the one at the Tampa RV show. It got to us in March and we have never looked back. We plan to be at the RV show in Tampa & am going to Goshen in June...
Maybe we can see each other somewhere done the road.
Safe Travels

Maybe so hope yours is doing better than mine had quiet a few issues waiting on heartland to get back with me on the floor buckling

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

plshilo

Maybe so hope yours is doing better than mine had quiet a few issues waiting on heartland to get back with me on the floor buckling

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WOW.....floor buckling, haven't heard of that from anyone. Sorry to hear of that problem....where in the rig is it happenings???