Thoughts on 2009 Heartland 22FB

Hello!

I am new to the RV world. I am looking to pickup something used that will help make family camping trip easier. Any thoughts on the 2009 Heartland 22FB? We are going to look at one this evening. What are some things I should be looking out for?

Thanks in advance

Tyler

jimtoo

Hi twillis9990,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of our other members will be in soon to give some advice or thoughts. But you just need to make sure everything works and you can work everything.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club when you become an owner. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
How was it maintained? Was all the caulking inspected and repaired as needed. Lack of caulking inspection and repair will cause big problems. Look for water damage and delamination (bubbles) in outside walls. Wheel bearings inspected/repacked and brakes adjusted? This coach is probably 8 years old now. So it's buyer be ware at this point. Do a lot of tire kicking, check every nook and cranny. Ask to see all records of repairs and maintenance preformed. What shape are the tires in...if original...get rid of them NOW.