New Owner Road Warrior 425RT

iwest7

My wife and I purchased a 2015 Road Warrior 425RT in August 2015. When we saw the layout of the RW 425 we knew the family would enjoy the extra space!

2015 RW425RT.jpg2015 RW425RT 1.jpg2015 RW425RT 2.jpg2015 RW425RT 3.jpg2015 RW425RT 4.jpg

Last edited:

BLHFUN

Congrats! When you get to three post, post a few pictures of the new RW. Safe travels!

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
iwest7,
Welcome to the Heartland Forum and family. Enjoy your new Road Warrior! Trace

Jv75353

Congrats on the new rig and welcome to the forum! You will find a lot of friendly and helpful people here. A great place to ask questions and learn more about the Heartland products. Safe travels! By the way what are you towing your rig with?

iwest7

Thank you for the warm welcome! I have been searching the forum for the last two days and I have gained a lot of valuable insight to the RW425. I searched for the fuel gauge and quickly learned that I need to check the wiring because Heartland has a history of wiring it backwards. We are in the process of installing a washer/dryer, satellite dish, backup camera and a set of new sailun tires to replace the blow max tires. I consider ourselves lucky especially since our first trip was to Red River, NM. The tow max tires did great; however after reading the forums I am convinced that new tires will pay for themselves. I don't understand why Heartland would put cheap tires on a top of the line unit. I am under the impression that Heartland finally switched to Goodyear G614 on units manufactured after March 2015. The family is extremely impressed with the RW425.

2014 Ram 3500 Mega Cab Laramie Longhorn DRW 4WD
Pullrite superglide 4400
Airlift Load Lifter 5K Ultimate with internal jounce bumper

Jim-Lynn

You will love the rig. I got the "blow max" on my 2015 Cyclone 4200, I have not switched out the tires, and touch wood had no issues with 9,000 miles. I may make the switch this summer, but not convinced on the 614's either.

Happy trails

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Jim, the Sailuns are what is installed on the new units. Good "G" rated tires. The GY G614 are a great tire also...but are pricey.