Sleep Number Bed Option in Landmark - Please vote

Do you think offering an option for a Select Comfort Sleep Number bed is a good idea?

• Yes - this is a good idea

Votes: 55 87.3%
  • No - this is not a good idea

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks for the clarification. For some reason I was thinking that there was a whole support system to be-able to move the bed up and down

- - - Updated - - -

How about an option for a tempurpedic too

I was just talking about the single mattress that sits on the same foundation we have now..... not the version with a movable bed base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TikiDawg

Yes:
I've never had a Sleep Number bed before but we have been considering one lately.
Any option is a good option too me. If I were ordering a new rig I could go down the list of options and pick what I want and don't want, if its not on there I can't pick it.

The Jess's statement is exactly how we feel. Vote submitted =Yes

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
We too voted yes! We've had one now in two different rigs...DH and I have VERY different mattress needs....wouldn't have anything else!!

Ron-Cookie

You don't have to be one of the big one (Landmark, Big Country, Bighorn, etc.) to enjoy a Sleep Number Bed! We put one in our Sundance!

ksucats

Personal preference but we had a sleep number bed in the Stick & Brick and it was worse than the inner spring mattress it replaced. Could never get the pressure right for either myself or the wife so we now have a Temper-Pedic and love it. Unfortunately it appears that they don't make these in the correct size (or if they do we haven't looked in the correct place.)

So, should it be an option -- yes; but at the risk of making the list of options too large, so should Temper-Pedic.

Last edited:

KNPMCM

Yes, I would prefer that in a queen size. Since I am in the unit by myself 90% of the time a queen would be preferred.