Front Bathroom Layouts: Double Sinks? - Please vote

If you were in the market for a Front Bathroom layout, would you prefer to have Double Sinks?

• Yes - We often get ready at the same time and would love to have Double Sinks.

Votes: 31 44.3%
  • No - We would not prefer Double Sinks.

Votes: 39 55.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bones

Here is something I spent a little time working up. I am by no means a trailer designer so I probably missed a few things but it was a concept.

View attachment Front Bathroom Landmark.pdf

I'm not sure why it shows black in the picture But the top is a closed layout and the bottom is an open layout Enjoy It is a PDF and not a JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Here is another attempt to show I converted to a JPG but I loose fidelity

Front Bathroom Landmark.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

She is 101 inches wide and a little over 42 feet

danemayer

Here is something I spent a little time working up. I am by no means a trailer designer so I probably missed a few things but it was a concept.

View attachment 43276

If I'm understanding your drawing, the sinks are in a slide out. So the drain and water lines would have to be flexible and rated to survive the slide opening and closing over and over.

ksucats

They would also have to protected from freezing temperatures somehow. However, the idea is great - that would give a lot more room and options for a space that is now relatively cramped in some models.

Bones

They would also have to protected from freezing temperatures somehow. However, the idea is great - that would give a lot more room and options for a space that is now relatively cramped in some models.

Yes I did think about that and there is a way to keep the lines protected

If I'm understanding your drawing, the sinks are in a slide out. So the drain and water lines would have to be flexible and rated to survive the slide opening and closing over and over.

There are many ways to have lines that can flex for supply and drain.

WOW. Very nice work
I bet we see that here real soon.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks

On a side note all of the dimensions you see on the drawing are actual. I drew it in AutoCad. Refrigerator is a 30 cuft Bed is a true King and shower is a walk in 60 inch. The double sink vanity is 72 inches.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I can see Country Coach or Newmar doing it without issues but I don't think the Heartland factory could do it !!!!! They can't eavn get the ice maker hose to work and not leak.

donmogey

Only Ma and Pa using it. 1 is enuf. More cleaning, leaking, etc. Add storage. How about putting in a toilet tissue holder and a towel rack?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Gtoli

I think two sinks would be a great ​option for those of us who would use them.

donmogey

I can see Country Coach or Newmar doing it without issues but I don't think the Heartland factory could do it !!!!! They can't eavn get the ice maker hose to work and not leak.

q

Your the 3rd person who i have heard comment about major water damage from a leaky refer. 2 were in the last 2 weeks. Both had to have slide floor replaced. Major inconvenience, especially if you are on the road.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I cought my leak before I had damage. I had to fish a new line in from under the island down and out to the tiny hole in the frame rail. I didn't want the dealer to pull the underbelly of my brand new rig.

We have a Newport and prefer one sink. This gives my DH and I room on each side for our own stuff. I have the left of the sink, he has the right.