Questions about MPG

Judge1

Don't know if this is the right thread but I'm curious about the 2012 MPG 185T I just purchased from an original owner. It has aluminum fenders and orange graphic. I watched a video on YouTube before I bought the unit and on the video it showed painted fenders, dual powered water heater, night blinds that raised, etc. Mine has none of these. Anyone else have one of these type units? Thanks.

jimtoo

Hi Judge1,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of our other MPG owners will jump in soon with some info for you.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new to you unit.

Jim M

I did move thread to better area also.

mowillie

Ours is white with green graphic, has the night blinds, unpainted fenders, and LP water heater. I think they made about 4 models, some had extras and some had few. Hard to know now.

Judge1

Ours is white with green graphic, has the night blinds, unpainted fenders, and LP water heater. I think they made about 4 models, some had extras and some had few. Hard to know now.
Thank you for your response. We love our little trailer. Extras or not.