EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CO, Mancos - 9/14/2017 to 9/17/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Glad you made it. We will be in Tuesday pm. Looking forward to seeing you guys and hear about your adventures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gasman

Camp Socializer
We now have a gang of five here. This place will never be the same. Gregg you need to hurry, we need some adult supervision!!

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
We are in South Fork for the night. Mike you are in charge for tonight. See you tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We are leaving Denver Wednesday morning and spending the night at Blue Mesa, and will arrive at Mancos Thursday early afternoon.

See y'all then!

Ann&Ted

Ann and I are on our way. Left Tucson this morning and currently in Flagstaff for 2 nights. We are enjoying the cooler weather.

chiefaret

Leaving Wed morning, be in on Thursday. Just got back from Maui and trying to figure how to put things away for travel in the new Big Horn.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Thank you Greg and Linda for all the work you did putting this rally together. It was good seeing all of the Colorado peeps again.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Greg & Linda:
Great Rally!!!!!!! Super attendees and lots of food.
You guys put on a great rally and thanks for all the hard work you do for the HOC.
Safe Travels to everyone!

Az_Ernie

Greg and Linda,

Thank you both for putting on this excellent and fun rally. Marie and I had a great time and can't wait for the next one!

Ernie and Marie

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Just got home about three hours ago (spent last night at Blue Mesa) and haven't had wifi or cell service to post . . .

We had a great time as usual!

Thanks Greg & Linda for everything and it was great seeing everyone!

More later as I'm being mauled by the cats who had to stay home . . . ;)

Ann&Ted

Ann and I are spending our last night here a Mesa Verde rv resort. We had a great time at the Colorado rally. Now looking forward to getting to Moab tomorrow for the Utah rally.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Greg,
It was great meeting you and your lovely wife at the rally. It was a fun rally and a great setting. Thank you for hosting it. See you down the road. Trace

Status
Not open for further replies.