Status
Not open for further replies.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Gregg,
Is there a list of those who are shown as not having paid? Thanks, Trace

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Trace, I asked her for a list. She is out of the office today but will call me tomorrow. I will post one if I get it then.

Gregg,
Is there a list of those who are shown as not having paid? Thanks, Trace

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We haven't paid yet . . .

I'll get that taken care of by the end of the week.

gwalter

I have updated the Attendees list on the first page. I have marked "PD" on those who have paid their deposits. This is according to Carol at Ancient Cedars. She is now in the office most of the time to take calls. All deposits are due by April 1. After that we cannot guarantee a site for you as they are full. Please let me know when your deposit is PD.
Thanks

chiefaret

I have updated the Attendees list on the first page. I have marked "PD" on those who have paid their deposits. This is according to Carol at Ancient Cedars. She is now in the office most of the time to take calls. All deposits are due by April 1. After that we cannot guarantee a site for you as they are full. Please let me know when your deposit is PD.
Thanks
Paid in January, sent you a private message with receipt.

dwpkdavis

Thanks

We have a receipt from 1/6/17 showing we've paid the deposit. I will call them and follow up.

gwalter

Wayne & Ann, I hope you follow this thread on the forum. I have you as signed up for this rally, but I don't have any contact information for you. Please private message me on the forum with your contact info. This needs to include your home Chapter, forum name, and email address. Carol at Ancient Cedars does not have you down as registering. If you don't register with her by April 1, you will be dropped from the attendees list. Hope to hear from you before then.

Thanks.

Last edited:

gwalter

I received an email today from Carol at Ancient Cedars. She was apologetic that we have had so much trouble with deposits etc. They had just changed over to a new computer program and apparently have lost some of the information from their old program. She has resolved all the issues except one member has not paid yet. Sorry for all the confusion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gwalter

Good News! We have finally gotten everything taken care of on registrations and deposits. Carol at AC has been very apologetic for all of the problems with their computer. We can't wait to see everyone in Sept.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ann&Ted

Hello Gregg, Please add Ann and I to the waiting list. Let us know what other information you require.

Thanks much.

Last edited:

Pokiejoe

Hi, we just saw this and would love to come. Please put us on the waiting list.

Thanks,
Don and Vicky Smith

gwalter

Sorry, I do remember your request. We we're on the road last week and I forgot. You are taken care of. Thanks for waking me up.

QUOTE=Ann&Ted;544472]I guess we are not allowed to be on the waiting list :eek:. To many Arizonians?[/QUOTE]

Ann&Ted

No problem Gregg, I figured it had to do with attending other Rally's and getting the Fort Collins Rally organized. I just thought I would shake the Coke can.
I am going to call the Mesa Verde RV Resort tomorrow to see if they have any sites available as well. I know there are not any at Ancient Cedars.
Hope to see you soon.

Ann&Ted

Hey Gregg, We just made reservations at Mesa Verde RV Resort, from Sept 14 thru Sept 20. Since it is right next door, we will be able to attend the Rally. There were only a couple spots left so if anyone on the wait list wants to make a reservation, call them soon.

It will be great meeting our Colorado neighbors.

gwalter

Ted and Ann, glad you were able to get in.

ATTENTION TO ANYONE ON THE WAIT LIST. There are a couple of spots open at Mesa Verde RV Resort, but you need to call them ASAP. If you get in, let me know and I will put you on the rally list.

Hey Gregg, We just made reservations at Mesa Verde RV Resort, from Sept 14 thru Sept 20. Since it is right next door, we will be able to attend the Rally. There were only a couple spots left so if anyone on the wait list wants to make a reservation, call them soon.

It will be great meeting our Colorado neighbors.

- - - Updated

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Gregg:

I emailed Don & Vicky Smith from the information Ted gave me.
Hope they will be able to sign up.

Status
Not open for further replies.