Heartland North Trail Quality

jstarwal

Thanks John D how do I know installed into my signature where do I actually put it

Jack & Lynette

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Thanks John D how do I know installed into my signature where do I actually put it

Jack & Lynette

If you go to the settings at the top right of the page, then go to 'signature', then put the curser where you want to be in the signature, then use the 'upload sig pic', and that should put it there.

jstarwal

Thanks John
I see you're from the Denver area.
I met my wife in Denver.
She lives in Aurora when we met long time ago

Jack & Lynette

JohnD

Thanks John
I see you're from the Denver area.
I met my wife in Denver.
She lives in Aurora when we met long time ago

Jack & Lynette

Cool!

Then I guess we need to get you guys up here to an HOC rally or campout!

We've got a whole bunch of them on the calender for the next two years.

jstarwal

We are in Weatherford Texas right now. We're going to the HOC Weatherford on the 29th for that rally. We are waiting to clean up a few doctors appointments in this area th
en we're going to head south west. We will probably head to New Mexico and work our way up to Sedona Arizona.

Jack & Lynette

JohnD

We were just down in New Mexico and Arizona last month for the Arizona HOC Rodeo Rally in Tucson.

They have a bunch of events scheduled in AZ this year as well if you can make one or more of them!

jstarwal

Ok thanks. We will look into it.
I see you live in Thornton area my wife's father had a HVAC company in there a long time ago.

Jack & Lynette

Scottz

New guy here. I found a 2013 NT FX23 I am interested in and know nothing about these. How do the interior materials compare to other brands? Do they use OSB or plywood in the cabinets?

Thanks

Paulette

Hello everyone - Glad to find this thread. I am seriously looking at purchasing the North Trail 21FBS. I would love to hear both pros & cons & appreciate any truthful input on the quality of the unit. I am a woman shopping without the benefit of a male point of view so any help given will be much appreciated. Please respond to me at email p.limbaugh@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance

jimtoo

Hi Paulette,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

My daughter and SIL have a North Trail and love it. I'm sure you will get more opinions from our other members soon.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Apropdoc

Utah Chapter Leaders-retired
We are in Weatherford Texas right now. We're going to the HOC Weatherford on the 29th for that rally. We are waiting to clean up a few doctors appointments in this area th
en we're going to head south west. We will probably head to New Mexico and work our way up to Sedona Arizona.

Jack & Lynette

Hey there, we lived in Weatherford, right off the lake near Hudson Oaks. We were there during all the construction on the interstate and near the malls.

jstarwal

Nice area. We travel full time. We are in Weatherford now.DW needed rotator cuff surgery.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

rwshea

WOW! I really appreciate all the experiences that are being shared. Thx...And to that end, I have just purchased a North Trail 22 FBS, and it is our first experience with a coach...Any advice? Towing, Operating, Tips, Tricks, or Hints are most welcome. THX

JohnD

WOW! I really appreciate all the experiences that are being shared. Thx...And to that end, I have just purchased a North Trail 22 FBS, and it is our first experience with a coach...Any advice? Towing, Operating, Tips, Tricks, or Hints are most welcome. THX

First tip . . .

Join the Heartland Owner's Club and go to some HOC Rallies!

You'll get all of the tips and tricks you'll need there!

'Lil Guy'

Hello everyone - Glad to find this thread. I am seriously looking at purchasing the North Trail 21FBS. I would love to hear both pros & cons & appreciate any truthful input on the quality of the unit. I am a woman shopping without the benefit of a male point of view so any help given will be much appreciated. Please respond to me at email p.limbaugh@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance
Our 1st rig was the 21FBS and the quality was good. The trick is to have your dealer open it up with water and power hooked up to check for leaks and such. We upgraded the faucet in sink and they didn't tighten the pea trap. It's a pretty basic rig so just make sure all of the little things work. Our only issue was the seating arrangement and the TV location. Only way to watch TV head on was from the bed. I think the 22FBS has a better seating arrangement with the sofa at end of bed. A lot cheaper now to get what you want then moving up 1 foot at a time like we did.
But, in answer to your question, the NT is a quality rig. We shopped a lot of other brands before opting for the NT. Good luck in your decision.
BTW, like John said, Join the HOC if you buy it. Not only will you get all the tricks and tips about your rig at a rally, you'll also get hands on maintenance.lol Just get a wrench or act puzzled and you'll have a crew to work on it.

JohnD

And if you go to an HOC Rally where Frank will be you'll get to experience 'Margaretaville'!

AltoNM-P5050729.jpg

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh

We had a 22rbk. Get some x chocks for the wheels and blocks for under the landing gear. Those two things will make it much more stable when in use. Congrats on your new toy!

Sent from my PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator.