Table Storage on 325

NoGoodID

Can I please get some recommendations on where to store the two tables. I know they must go in the bedroom, but I wasn't sure if they both go in the storage compartment under the bed, or if one needs to go under the mattress. I see there are some straps, but I have not yet tried to use them. Appreciate your thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:

ram_1955

Our 2016 RW413 came with all three of the tables under the mattress, what a pain.
i plan to put the 2 we are going to use (1 small 1 large) on the beds in the garage during travel

NoGoodID

Our 2016 RW413 came with all three of the tables under the mattress, what a pain.
i plan to put the 2 we are going to use (1 small 1 large) on the beds in the garage during travel

Just to clarify, were they between the mattress and the wood platform that the mattress sits on, or were they in the storage area under the wood platform? I thought of putting them on the beds in the garage, but I'm concerned that they may fall on my motorcycles if I have to make a sudden stop.

Rhyph

On our '16 RW 420, all three of our tables were strapped to the top of the bed platform (between the mattress and platform). The mattress that came with was woefully inadequate as it was, there was no hiding the bulges the 'cups' on the tables made pointing up into the mattress. It was unusable to say the least. We did what we saw other brands do, we relocated them to the bed platform in the garage since we will never use that bed as a bed. We also will probably rarely use any of the tables with any frequency since we envision eating outside on the patio with a freestanding table anyway.

ram_1955

Ours were also on top of the bed platform just under the mattress.
NogoodID I am going to put a strap around the seating portion of the bed in garage to hold them in place.
Rhyph I took the cups off of the large table and put banquet table legs on it to us inside or out. Legs were cheaper than buying a whole table.
I also wonder about the carpet for the garage as it has no provisions for the table legs, DUH. Are you supposed to take the carpet up to use the table?

Rhyph

Ours were also on top of the bed platform just under the mattress.
NogoodID I am going to put a strap around the seating portion of the bed in garage to hold them in place.
Rhyph I took the cups off of the large table and put banquet table legs on it to us inside or out. Legs were cheaper than buying a whole table.
I also wonder about the carpet for the garage as it has no provisions for the table legs, DUH. Are you supposed to take the carpet up to use the table?

Yeah we noticed the carpet folly as well. I hadn't thought about banquet table legs, that's a brilliant idea! Where did you source them from?

Thanks!

ram_1955

Found them on eBay less than $25 with shipping
the legs have to be offset about 2" to clear each other as they over lap some