3 Seasons door

Ladiver

Anyone have any opinion on the 3 seasons door? We have a 3100 and are probably going to be staying in it for a while (2 months) while we have work done on our house. luckily, we have full hookups on our side yard. Unfortunately, we only have 13' wide to work with. That makes it very tight with the slide out. We are thinking of leaving the back ramp down and just use a 3 seasons door for entry/exit. We could then hug the door side closer to the wall.

If anyone in southern California has one to sell (or rent for the summer) I would be interested. Otherwise, I will start looking online for one.

Thanks,

Jeff

avvidclif

Two points about the 3 season door. It's really a spring/fall door. Summer or winter it doesn't do much. Also you will have to make a cover to block the light if you don't want people looking into your garage.

Ladiver

Thanks. The RV will be parked on our property and nobody will be able to see in. The door will pretty much just be used to keep the animals in and bugs out.

pcardoza

We love the 3-seasons door. I replaced the plastic inserts with 1/8" Lexan sheets, cut to size and it made a significant difference in the look. We also added a full width curtain rod to block the light as necessary.