New Owner of a Used 2016 Sundance 3600QB

New to this site and new to 5th wheels. I have had my Sundance 3600QB for about 3 weeks now and have been to a state park and RV Resort. For some reason, they battery offered was not the original and am working through some battery and converter issues. Learning quick about my rig through personal experiences! I plan on using this site for future answers from more experienced 5th wheel owners.

Jv75353

Congrats on your Sundance. Welcome to the Heartland forum, enjoy your new rig and safe travels.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new "condo on wheels". Yes - this is the place to ask questions. We started our Heartland experience in 2006 with a Sundance and now on our 4 Heartland product, loving each one. Enjoy and travel safely.

Ron-Cookie

New to this site and new to 5th wheels. I have had my Sundance 3600QB for about 3 weeks now and have been to a state park and RV Resort. For some reason, they battery offered was not the original and am working through some battery and converter issues. Learning quick about my rig through personal experiences! I plan on using this site for future answers from more experienced 5th wheel owners.

Don't know what problems you are having with your Sundance... When I got my Sundance the first thing I did was put in a battery disconnect switch so that my battery did not go dead while in storage... The second thing I did was to put in a Optima Deep Cycle battery.. I got tired opening up the battery case and checking/filling the water... We love our Sundance as I am sure you will...

My converter is not coming on and recharging the battery, which then everything runs off battery and kills my battery. I've replaced the 6 year old Interstate battery that was sold with my 2016 used Sundance.....? I believe Danmayer has given me a solution in the 12V Block Diagram and Diagnostics Guide. I will try and reset the Manual Reset Circuit Breaker on the buss bar near the battery. All circuit breakers are not tripped inside and the fuses on my converter are good. Hope this works, if not, I will be taking 3 hour day trip to have the dealership look at it.

KBP94

Congratulations we also bought a 2016 Sundance 3600QB two months ago so far lovin' it much better than the Forrest River tag along we had. Happy camping!

Awesome, congratulations to you as well. I hope all is well with yours. I have mine at the dealership working on my converter and battery right now. Do you have any wise advise for me as a new 5th wheel owner of a 3600QB?

KBP94

Will let you know after it makes a trip to Florida in June. We are close to Grand Lake in Oklahoma it's only made a couple of trips there so far, love our 350 diesel 6.8 pulling it!Guess I better proof read that would be 6.7 not .8 (brain fart)

Last edited: