We FINALLY have our new baby!

Ralledalle

Pictures of our Gorgeous Girl! BC 3560 SS... My first time uploading photos to this site. I hope they are ok. :cool::cool:

The Allemond's

Regina & Dean

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 219
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 193
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 195
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 190
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 184
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 182
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 178
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 180
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 179
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 183

jbeletti

Congrats Regina and Dean!

I was just in LA at the LA Chapter Rally. Hope to see you at a rally sometime this year. There's still room at the rally in Branson, MO!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Nice and I love the fireplace in the bedroom. Congratulations :) We had 2 Big Countrys in our history and loved both of them. Enjoy and travel safely.

Bones

Nice looking rig. If this rig came from the factory and was not sitting around this could have been your camper under construction. I recognize the flooring because I liked it.

0316161601.jpg

You never know. I was there only a little over a few weeks ago

Diamondjim

Proud new parents, as well you should be!:p

Like your TV as well. Ours is a RAM 2500HD. Enjoy and safe travels.

Ralledalle

Nice looking rig. If this rig came from the factory and was not sitting around this could have been your camper under construction. I recognize the flooring because I liked it.

View attachment 43898

You never know. I was there only a little over a few weeks ago

What a small world! It just came in the day before we picked it up. It came straight from the factory and that is our flooring. It arrived on March 25th from the factory. We signed all the papers and took delivery on the 26th. LOL we bought it sight unseen. Were you at the factory and actually saw them building it?

Bones

What a small world! It just came in the day before we picked it up. It came straight from the factory and that is our flooring. It arrived on March 25th from the factory. We signed all the papers and took delivery on the 26th. LOL we bought it sight unseen. Were you at the factory and actually saw them building it?
Yes I was at the factory taking a tour. I got to see all kinds of cool things. This camper was just starting it's journey so I am betting it would have finished up production sometime at the end of the week maybe March 18th or the following week March 21st. Not all of my pictures turned out so well. very grainy with a cell phone camera.

0316161557.jpg0316161557a.jpg0316161603.jpg0316161611.jpg

Here are just a few more pictures of random campers. Yours was right next to the bare frame and all it had done so far was the floor and the sub floor section above your storage area like this one.

0316161606a.jpg but yours had no interior walls yet or bathroom just floor.

Ralledalle

I bet it was so strange to see them being built. I would have freaked seeing it like that. Hard to tell if that was actually our camper. I am sure they make a lot of campers. Thanks for sharing the pictures. We looked at everything we could find in the camper and it looks like it was put together very well. First night we had it, we slept in it in the driveway. It actually rained so we got to see if we would have any leaks. No issues at all so far and praying we don't have any problems. We love our BC and are very pleased with our purchase so far.