Upset With Heartland Warranty...

caokgafamily

We have had a bad couple of weeks, between losing our bikes and all the electrical problems we have been having, I found out we are 5 months past our warranty. I guess Heartland has to draw the line somewhere. I guess I can find out what the individual company's warranty is and contact them. The problem is its hard to find time! I work like crazy and when I can take a break we go camping. Gary is helping me at HL to find out what the individual warranty is on certain items. But I think that everything started with an electrical problem and that caused all the other problems. I would like to take it to a service dealer and have them fix it and most of it be covered under warranty.

StevieWonder

An internal electrical problem or an external (power surge, etc)?

Most appliances are not covered for damage from power surges, low voltage, etc.

I guess I missed the original posts so I'm a bit confused about what happened. I'd need to know that before I could agree or disagree with your opinion of Heartland's reaction. Sounds like, at this point, that they are helping where they can even though the warranty period has expired.

TessaM

Past California Central Chapter Leader
How about buying an extended warranty or service contract say from Good Sam and get things fixed, let them pay for some of it.:)

StevieWonder

How about buying an extended warranty or service contract say from Good Sam and get things fixed, let them pay for some of it.:)

Ummm ... I'm not a lawyer but buying an extended service contract to fix things that predate the contract seems like fraud. :eek: