Northern Arkansas

Can anyone recommend a good RV park in northern Arkansas? We want to do day trips to Eureka Springs and Branson and hope to find something sort of in-between - and - hopefully without all the hairpin turns and steep hills going into the park - lol. I saw something about a park in Blue Eye (?) but it seems to be a private/membership place - we welcome any/all suggestions. We are hoping for a full service park - with pull thru and utilities and sewer and all the stuff we need for a 2 to 3 week stay. We would consider southern Missouri as well - just the other side of the lake! LOL

BarnhartRV

hoefler

Blue Heron in Cotter Ar. on the Buffalo River. Whithro Springs is between Huntsville Ar. and Eureka Springs.

We have stayed at Monte Ne Beaver Lake Campground in Rogers Ar. Convenient to Eureka Springs, Bentonville (Crystal Museum) and beautiful Beaver lake.

WitnessProtection

retired Arkansas Chapter Leaders
We camp regularly at, and live about 5 miles from, Bull Shoals White River State Park. It is a beautiful state park with several FHU sites and a couple pull through sites. It is right by the dam that separates the White River and Bull Shoals Lake where you can trout fish in the river or fish/play in 37,000 acre lake. Gorgeous area, but we are prejudiced. PM us if you want more info.

olcoon

A couple of years ago we goofed off in Northern Arkansas, but can't help you with campgrounds, as we stayed at COE parks, and I don't think any of them had FHU. But, if you are going to be site seeing, there is the Pea Ridge Battlefield at Pea Ridge, AR which was interesting, that battle was the deciding battle if Missouri would be a Northern, or Southern state...the North won the battle. Also in Bentonville there is the Walmart Museum (FREE). At first it sounded kind of dorky, but we enjoyed it, even got to meet the governor of AR while there! And I think it's also in Bentonville, or somewhere nearby is the Daisy Airgun Museum which was interesting also.