2015 3110 water leak this trip , and then got home and found another leak

Securityman

Well took a long 10 day trip , a lot of rain on the way from nc to Florida , so get set up and found the front bedroom bed wet , so I look up and water was dripping from the ac unit . Took off the white plastic and found all 4 bolts to be real loose holding the unit on the roof. Tighten them up and then went to the one in the garage to check that one and sure enough they were loose but no leaks yet , so I tighten those to . Then it rain on the way back of the trip and I checked when I got home and that seemed to fix it.

So after washing the camper I wanted to fill up the water tank because that was one thing I never tested , I may do some dry camping this summer and wanted to make sure everything was good with it . Sure enough water was leaking out the back of the black liner at the rear , so I took a bunch of bolts out so I can pull the black liner down so I can look in there and see what's going on , sure enough the strap holding up the 3in sewer pipe up , they drilled a screw right into the bottom of the tank !!! Great !!

So so I will be trying to get access into the underbelly so I can fix the hole in the tank , and put stuff back together, also may be tie wrapping up have the other stuff that they just lay on the liner , wish they took a little bit of time to make things a little neater under there then just laying everything on the black liner that's held up by a few bolts , as it sags in the middle because they don't put anything to holds it up .

If if any one what's to see some pics of what the 3110 looks like under there , let me know as I will take a few to see how things are run under there !

Securityman

Ok just a update , I was able to get under there and silicon up the hole and checked it and it's fine now , I don't dry camp much at all but now if I want to hold water I can without it leaking out all over the under belly . Everything else under there looks pretty good , put a very screws in the middle after making sure there's nothing in the way to hold up the underbelly better so it's not sagging all into the middle .