EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Canton - 9/9/2016 to 9/11/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
To all the early arrivals, Peggy is going to be doing bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers tomorrow (Wednesday) between four and five in the afternoon. All are welcome at site 15. It will be FIFS until they are gone.

Yummy! Can't wait!

We have had 3 more cancellations, David & Susan Gondren, Scott & Karen Creager, & Joe & Anne Maxwell. We will miss them!

nander

This is our first Rally! Looking forward to meeting everyone and hopefully getting some
questions answered about our rig!!

We look forward to meeting you! Yep, we need a check valve for our water pump. Good thing there are several here who can help fix it!

Nancy
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pegmikef

Thanks Dave and Nancy for another great rally. We got to see a lot of our friends and met some new ones. We had some extras like getting to shoot and visiting ExploreUSA for lunch. The bonus was all the great food at the pot luck. I am convinced that most everyone prepares what they feel is their best recipe for potlucks so it is always good. Thanks again for all the effort you both put in making these North Texas rallies happen.

Fulltimers

We made it back to Waco. Thanks for putting together a great Rally. We really enjoyed it.

Not sure, but we think our water check valve may have gone crazy. It cycles water to the fresh tank no matter what position the control knob is in. We will have out local repair guy stop by and confirm tomorrow.

Again, thanks for a great weekend. Looking forward to any photos you may be posting.

The Happy Gypsies,

Kerry and Jere

nander

We made it back to Waco. Thanks for putting together a great Rally. We really enjoyed it.

Not sure, but we think our water check valve may have gone crazy. It cycles water to the fresh tank no matter what position the control knob is in. We will have out local repair guy stop by and confirm tomorrow.

Again, thanks for a great weekend. Looking forward to any photos you may be posting.

The Happy Gypsies,

Kerry and Jere

Glad you made it back safely!

The check valve is what we were dealing with all weekend. Our fresh water tank was filling with the city water on. The Anderson 4-way valve was the problem. One of the o-rings was cracked. There are some threads on the forum dealing with this issue.

I will get the pics posted!

nander

Here are some pics.

Attachments

• 20160911_000347208_iOS.jpg
    20160911_000347208_iOS.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 45
  • 20160911_000333272_iOS.jpg
    20160911_000333272_iOS.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 20160911_000322294_iOS.jpg
    20160911_000322294_iOS.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 20160911_000317898_iOS.jpg
    20160911_000317898_iOS.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 20160910_225520798_iOS.jpg
    20160910_225520798_iOS.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 56

Fulltimers

Heartland is over nighting the upgraded version to the o-ring issue. Will let you all know when I get and install it.

nander

Heartland is over nighting the upgraded version to the o-ring issue. Will let you all know when I get and install it.

Can't wait to see that. Please take a picture and post it.

Nancy
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Very cool video! It was nice meeting you and Lisa and we can't wait to see y'all again.

U2fletch

Hah, hah. Yes. Our 9th RW motto was " In God We Trust...All Others We Monitor"

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.