Our New Home on Wheels 2017 Cyclone 3611JS

Hogladyrider

We did it, we traded in our 2016 Big Horn 3875FB for a 2017 Cyclone 3611JS so we can transport our Honda Gold Wing easier.

We are currently at our dealer waiting on the new home to be prepped and we hope to be out of here on Friday or Saturday to head east to Massachusetts for our summer stay!

I have posted an album with pics of our new home!

We had a residential refrig in our Big Horn and we have returned to the 18 cu Norcold refrig. As long as it is a larger refrig, as we are fulltimers, I am good. We may even try some boondocking down the road.

This is our 3rd Heartland purchase after 1 KZ TT purchase. We are happy, proud Heartland Owners and we can't say enough good things about our dealership here in Michigan, Lakeshore RV!

Susan

ray587

Drove from Mississippi to Michigan to buy our 2012 Road Warrior from Lakeshore. nice folks. saved about 20000.00 over Camping World

Jim-Lynn

We did it, we traded in our 2016 Big Horn 3875FB for a 2017 Cyclone 3611JS so we can transport our Honda Gold Wing easier.

We are currently at our dealer waiting on the new home to be prepped and we hope to be out of here on Friday or Saturday to head east to Massachusetts for our summer stay!

I have posted an album with pics of our new home!

We had a residential refrig in our Big Horn and we have returned to the 18 cu Norcold refrig. As long as it is a larger refrig, as we are fulltimers, I am good. We may even try some boondocking down the road.

This is our 3rd Heartland purchase after 1 KZ TT purchase. We are happy, proud Heartland Owners and we can't say enough good things about our dealership here in Michigan, Lakeshore RV!

Susan

Congrats Susan - you will love it. Happy Trails
Jim

Hogladyrider

We made it from Michigan to Massachusetts, have been here since April 13th and will be here thru September as we are workamping.

The RV is working out great. We do have one open warranty issue with Heartland. We have not been able to use our fireplace since we purchased the RV due to a wiring issue, too many items wired together.

We are still continuing to downsize from 42' of living space to 28' of living space.

We are really loving having the rear patio, nice privacy for morning coffee or anytime reading!

Susan

PS - I am not having much luck getting photos to upload with our slow internet connection will try when we have a faster connection.

Jim-Lynn

We made it from Michigan to Massachusetts, have been here since April 13th and will be here thru September as we are workamping.

The RV is working out great. We do have one open warranty issue with Heartland. We have not been able to use our fireplace since we purchased the RV due to a wiring issue, too many items wired together.

We are still continuing to downsize from 42' of living space to 28' of living space.

We are really loving having the rear patio, nice privacy for morning coffee or anytime reading!

Susan

PS - I am not having much luck getting photos to upload with our slow internet connection will try when we have a faster connection.

I guess when you add up the sq footage of usable space the Cyclone does have more space. Ladyhogrider - on a Honda - PUZZLING - I agree with Clif.

Hogladyrider

Yup former Heritage Softail owner and Fat Boy owner, we downsized from two bikes to one.

Once owning and riding a GoldWing we would NEVER go back to a Harley, no comparison in ride for two up riding.

Susan

avvidclif

Personal preference. I have several friends who tried the "electric" bike and went back to a Harley.