2011 CY 3612 Pin Box

WillyBill

Hi All! Just got my first 5ver and looking to upgrade to Flex-air pin box. Does anyone know if this unit comes with the Lippert 1621 pin box like is common or is it some other one? Is this 18K or 21K rated? Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Willybill

danemayer

Hi WillyBill,

Congratulations on the new-to-you Cyclone and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. It's very likely another 2011 Cyclone owner will know the answer. If not, call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready.

WillyBill

So it looks like the unit DOES have the 1621 Lippert pin box. Is anyone willing to give some Flex-Air vs Trail Air feedback? Thank much. WB.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Just come back from the 7 hr round trip from the HOC Campout and our first run with our new FLEX AIR. Great ride improvement. What a difference.

oscar

Don't have experience with the two you asked about. I went from rigid steel to the 5th Airborne. It helped some. Much more difference was made by the Trailer Saver TS3 hitch. Although not perfect between the two the ride is now decent 90% of the time.

WillyBill

Jamie and Oscar,
Thanks for taking your time to provide the feedback. It is much appreciated. Since I already own the truck side - Pullrite slider - I guess I will have to splurge for the trailer side ride help. Anybody else have sonething to chip in? WB.