Canada Region West Rally - June 16 - 19, 2016

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Calling all Mountain Region Heartland Members.

Canada Eh? Our first ever Canada-West Region Rally (link: https://heartlandowners.org/showthr...gional-Rally-AB-Hinton-6-16-2016-to-6-19-2016) is only 2 months away! It is being held just outside Jasper, Alberta with spectacular views of the Rocky Mountains. Our rally base, KOA Hinton/Jasper, is a stone’s throw from the National Park gates. Take a day to venture to the Columbia Icefields, Malinge Lake & Canyon or Miette Hot Springs.

We have a great 4 days planned including Boston Pizza Meet & Greet, Campetizer Night (with Quiz), trip up the Jasper Skytram, (Heartland Owners Club subsidizing $10 for each member who attends), along with Tim Horton’s Coffee and breakfast pastries/sandwiches Friday through Sunday. To those arriving early, a dinner is planned at Jasper Brewing Company - bison stew, elk meatloaf anyone?

We would like to extend our personal invitation to have you join us June 16 – 19, 2016 in Alberta. To quote the lyrics from Gordon Lightfoot’s song…”Alberta bound, Alberta bound, its’ good to be Alberta bound”.

Interested? Hope to see you there!

Regards,
Bob & Christine
Canada Region Directors

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Bob & Christine:

Wow what a super invite! Your rally sounds wonderful and hope some of the Mountain Region members will be able to attend.
I will be heading back to Elkhardt at the end of May to pick up my new Sundance and not sure I will make this one, as I don't
have an actual pick up date yet. All the best for a Great RALLY!!!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Wow!

This sounds tempting!

Although I don't have a passport (can you believe that?) . . . and probably couldn't get one in time!

I hope you get some takers from the Mountain Region for this Rally . . .

Canada would never be the same! (just saying we are a wild bunch that like to have a lot of fun)

Squirlee

We would love to. We have spent a ton of time in the Jasper area. We will have to try and work it in to some time off.

An alternate plan the the Tram is to hike up Whistlers instead.