Pioneer RG26

I just purchased a 2016 Pioneer RG26. I'm new to the forum. I've had it out a couple times and now live full time in it. I've discovered a few things I like, don't like, and would change. I'm also a Master diesel tech by trade so hit me up with any questions you might have and I'll see what I can do to help you out.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I just purchased a 2016 Pioneer RG26. I'm new to the forum. I've had it out a couple times and now live full time in it. I've discovered a few things I like, don't like, and would change. I'm also a Master diesel tech by trade so hit me up with any questions you might have and I'll see what I can do to help you out.

Welcome to the Heartland family!

Your photos won't show up until you have four or five posts here in the chats . . .

Can't wait to see your new RV!

Genovak

Welcome to the family. My wife and I just recently bought a Bh27 and we love it so far.

Donnylin

We are going to look at the 2016 Pioneer RG26 soon. Curious as to what you like and don't like and the value for what you paid?

Thanks!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Yamaha450 and welcome to this great forum.
Being new to RVing people on this forum are happy to help you out with any questions or problems you may have.
Don't be a stranger here.
Enjoy your new rig.

Peace
Dave