How many Prowler owners are members of the HOC?

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
How many of us Prowler owners are members of the Heartland Owner's Club (HOC)?

I am, and we've so far been to three HOC gatherings since we bought our Prowler (and four other HOC events with our previous Heartland Trail Runner), and so far we have been the only Prowler at these campouts!

If you haven't been to an HOC campout or rally . . . you are missing out on a great time!

Prowler owners . . . please join the HOC and attend as many HOC events as you can!

They are a blast . . . and once you've been to one . . . you'll never miss another!

Join the Heartland Owner's Club!

Here are some shots of our Heartland's at or on our way to HOC gatherings:

Rifle2014-IMG_20140920_173417783.jpg RifleCO2014-IMG_2931.jpg NewTruckTrailerLevel-IMG_20140918_130913251.jpg Truck&CamperAtGasStationSmall.jpg TrailRunnerAtCherryChreek-IMG_20150517_095052920.jpg TrailRunnerAtCherryChreek-IMG_20150517_095153310.jpg ProwlerAtMountaindale2015-P1000145.jpg HOCcentralcity-IMG_4194.jpg AZRodeoRally-IMG_5242.jpg

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Some nice pics John.....I remember being the only Silverado for the longest time until we went to Tucson and got to meet Greg and his Silverado. Now he is the only one that I know of. Our very first TT we had was a Prowler 20RBS

see ya down the road my friend

Last edited:

Noofear

There's a Bighorn Community isn't there a Prowler Community also maybe that's where you can find out how many owners are

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Kinguni

In the future probably. Long way to get to any of the rallies for us, and so far none of them work out to when we have vacation time.

JohnD

We are members now! Not sure if we'll make it to a rally this year, but maybe next year!

Cool!

If you have any photos of your Prowler, feel free to post them here.

We love photos!

Here are some shots of our 2015 Prowler P292 at the 2016 Heartland Owner's Club National Rally in Las Vegas, NV this past October:

ProwlerVegasHOC-P1020420.jpg ProwlerVegasHOC-P1020426.jpg

And on the road in Utah to and from Vegas:

ProwlerUtahOverlook-P1020106.jpg ProwlerUtahOverlook-P1020087.jpg

ProwlerUtahKOA-P1020457.jpg ProwlerUtahKOA-P1020477.jpg ProwlerOnWayHomeFromVegas-IMAG0337.jpg

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Every time I'd drive down the lane in the Vegas campground I knew right away which rig was yours John. You could have had 20 Prowlers in a row but your hard hat on the hitch really set yours off. Thanks for sharing the pictures and of course bringing back some wonderful memories of the National Rally at Vegas.

Momo

Here's my 2016 20p RBS full-timing in it with my dog. S far so good. Seems like a sturdy unit. First rig for me.

therig.jpg

When I bought it, I had them change out the Microwave to a Micro/Convection and the hot water system to an Instant Hot.
I also gutted the dinette and put a kennel on one side, kept the dinette table and brought in my big sturdy office chair. For extra floor strength I added a 1/2 inch piece of plywood to the slideout floor and carpeted it too. Did that because I work out of here and wil be sitting there an awful lot. I use Slide Stands out side when ever I am parked for more than a night....like now in Florida for a few months.
My TV is a Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi with 392 rears.

JohnD

Lookin' good!

I had a set of slide-out jack stands for our previous Heartland Trail Runner . . .

TrailRunnerAtCherryChreek-IMG_20150517_095153310.jpg TrailRunnerAtCherryChreek-IMG_20150517_095110323.jpg

I loved them, but didn't need them with our Prowler 5th-wheel, so I passed them on to someone who did at one of our Colorado HOC Rallies earlier this year.

I've though about gutting our dinette, but I've decided to leave it, although I think I am going to attach the table to the wall so that I don't have to put the table down whenever we want to roll.

I also removed one of the cabinet doors on one of the dinette seats so that our cats have a cubbie hole to hide out in . . . they love it!

ProwlerDinette-P1010564.jpg ProwlerSpicyInDinette-P1020472.jpg

Keep up the mods and the photos of your Prowler here!

ProwlerLogo-P1000373.jpg

JohnD

Every time I'd drive down the lane in the Vegas campground I knew right away which rig was yours John. You could have had 20 Prowlers in a row but your hard hat on the hitch really set yours off. Thanks for sharing the pictures and of course bringing back some wonderful memories of the National Rally at Vegas.

Hope to see you guys again down the road soon!

We were going to the Lake Havasu Rally in a couple of weeks, but had to cancel as some other stuff has come up.

But the helmet will be at more HOC Rallies this year . . . one in New Mexico and two here in Colorado!

ProwlerHOCplaque-IMG_5527.jpg

WebErika

Cool!
If you have any photos of your Prowler, feel free to post them here.
We love photos!

Here's the only one I have so far. Been so busy getting out of the cold tundra of North Georgia, I never took enough time to take a photo!

Attachments

• 2017ProwlerP326.jpg
    2017ProwlerP326.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 19

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Here's the only one I have so far. Been so busy getting out of the cold tundra of North Georgia, I never took enough time to take a photo!

Looks good! Nice to see another "Erika" spelled with a K only, on the forum.

-- Erika D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnD

Lookin' good!

Looks like they changed the front cap design and the front paint job a little from the 2015's.

ProwlerVegasHOC-P1020426.jpg

New member. Got rid of the Class C and got a Prowler 292. Now just waiting for the weather to warm so we can spend some time in it. Will post pics once I'm allowed (lol)

JohnD

New member. Got rid of the Class C and got a Prowler 292. Now just waiting for the weather to warm so we can spend some time in it. Will post pics once I'm allowed (lol)

Cool!

You've got the same model we do.

The P292 has been replaced with a P293 . . . same floor plan almost . . . no slide out in the bedroom and only one door into the bathroom from the top of the steps.

Cool!

You've got the same model we do.

The P292 has been replaced with a P293 . . . same floor plan almost . . . no slide out in the bedroom and only one door into the bathroom from the top of the steps.

Awesome. I hope you like yours as well as I'm sure we will enjoy ours. Personally, I like the bedroom slide for the added storage and space.

JohnD

Awesome. I hope you like yours as well as I'm sure we will enjoy ours. Personally, I like the bedroom slide for the added storage and space.

We've had a few issues with it (and still have a couple we are working out), but we love it so far!

Can't wait to get it out of mothballs in 8 weeks to go to the New Mexico HOC Rally the first weekend of May.

We are fortunate that we can store our Prowler next to our garage (with all three slides out) so we sometimes hang out in it just because it is here.

ProwlerHOCsticker-P1010984.jpg ProwlerMaxxAirBRdone-P1010892.jpg

ProwlerWaxJob-P1020003.jpg ProwlerNextToHouse-P1010701.jpg

Weather has been warm here and will be for the next couple of weeks so we've got all the slides out right now.

Will be installing a set of Glow Steps on it in a few days.