ATF: Road Warrior - tanks , axles and such

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
No hijack at all...it's actually listed on the sheet I posted FRANKLINS big Country rv in abilene texas....super bad *** people to deal with all the way around! !...I have a camping world 2 blocks from my house that I coulda bought same trailer from......opted to go the extra ...errrr....hundreds of miles to someone who acted like they cared about me.......

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

Good to hear!

We talked to Franklins Big Country RV recently and they seem like a really nice, local dealer. Sadly, they may be shying away from HL products in the future, we were told.

IronJ

Good to hear!

We talked to Franklins Big Country RV recently and they seem like a really nice, local dealer. Sadly, they may be shying away from HL products in the future, we were told.
Really?..I had no idea, though I didn't ask either.

Franklins has been around a while ...I'm sure they have their reasons if that is the case.

I don't even know what other brands they carry to be honest! ! Lol...

I have dealt with 4-5 dealers since I started buying trailers and they have by far been the best to deal with all the way around. I have no intentions of buying a new trailer anytime soon, but I would look their first if I was!!...

They offer the "lifetime warranty " on all their trailers, but even then since my year warranty is up in July I doubt I will trek back the 150+ miles unless it's something major MAJOR wrong. ....nothing against them, but the 5+ hours in driving and lost time isn't worth it to me....most issues we as campers ever incurre are relatively small in the grand scheme of things. ... (except my sat/cable wiring issues....those are super major to us!! Hahaha)

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Really?..I had no idea, though I didn't ask either.

Franklins has been around a while ...I'm sure they have their reasons if that is the case.

I don't even know what other brands they carry to be honest! ! Lol...

I have dealt with 4-5 dealers since I started buying trailers and they have by far been the best to deal with all the way around. I have no intentions of buying a new trailer anytime soon, but I would look their first if I was!!...

They offer the "lifetime warranty " on all their trailers, but even then since my year warranty is up in July I doubt I will trek back the 150+ miles unless it's something major MAJOR wrong. ....nothing against them, but the 5+ hours in driving and lost time isn't worth it to me....most issues we as campers ever incurre are relatively small in the grand scheme of things. ... (except my sat/cable wiring issues....those are super major to us!! Hahaha)

No one definitively said that. We were not able to talk to the General Manager as he was of that day, but the salesman said it was up to the GM. I know they stopped carrying the Big Country line, as there is another dealership in Abilene carrying BC now. Franklins just started carrying some Cameos and Bay Hills.

I got a very good feeling though, as we talked to the owner, sales and service departments. They really care about their customers. If we need service, we will be contacting them, I'm sure.