Space over Microwave

Georgia_Biker

Re: Could not get door - a little disappointed

That's correct. It's the same as the drawer front on the top drawer of our bedroom dresser. 6" H x 30" W

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took pictures of the drawer and sent her another request along with pictures. We'll see if that helps.

Thanks

SNOKING

One of the first mods I did. I asked for hinges on the long side and knob included but not installed. Was a little over 40 bucks with shipping. Drawer front, two hinges and knob. I found no reason the add a strut to keep it open. Chris

I'll trade you a door for a "wine rack". We want the bottle rack, not planning on keeping anything in there when travelling but love the look when parked.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I'll trade you a door for a "wine rack". We want the bottle rack, not planning on keeping anything in there when travelling but love the look when parked.

I have the discarded wine rack laying on a shelf in the garage. You want it? PM me or otherwise one day it'll end up on my buddy's scrap pile.
PS don't need the door. Ordered a door same day as the coach. One of the first changes we did.

kab449

I have the discarded wine rack laying on a shelf in the garage. You want it? PM me or otherwise one day it'll end up on my buddy's scrap pile.
PS don't need the door. Ordered a door same day as the coach. One of the first changes we did.

My wine rack is gathering dust in my garage. I use that space after I took out the rack and installed a door for storing my induction cooktop and cloth grocery bags. Much more useful.