On our first camping trip with the Sundance

MissileMech

We loaded the TT as best as we could and set camp at Cheyenne Mountain State Park. The trailer is performing flawlessly and the outdoor kitchen is really handy whether cooking on the propane stove or using it as a prep station for cooking over the campfire. We did buy memory foam for the beds and that seems to be helping since we are just getting moving at 9:00am.

WP_20160422_008.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20160422_006.jpg
    WP_20160422_006.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Have a fun weekend!!
We hope you have some great memories of your "maiden voyage"...we certainly do :)

Monica & Don

Bgthomas

First time in a new rig is a great memory. Ours was Mueller State Park. Second was Cheyenne.

MissileMech

The maiden voyage turned out to be a great success. My wife and two boys had fun, and naps, which is important when your trying to relax. The winds were obnoxious but that provided the opportunity for family game in the camper. We can't wait until the next trip.

gwalter

Glad you got to take it on the maiden voyage. That is just the start to making many memories and enjoying the great outdoors. We look forward to meeting you and seeing the Sundance at Buena Vista in a couple of weeks.

MissileMech

I just noticed I picked the wrong pic.

WP_20160422_008.jpgWP_20160423_007.jpg

**so I edited the first post and it added a thumbnail by itself, is that normal when you change pics?**

gwalter

That is a good looking rig. It looks like you had a birds eye view of the city at night. We always enjoy camping at Cheyenne Mt.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
That looks like the same spot at Cheyenne Mountain that we were in when we were there on our way to our first Heartland Rally two years ago:

CheyenneMtnCO2014-IMG_2007.jpg CheyenneMtnCO2014-IMG_2108.jpg CheyenneMtnCO2014-IMG_2096.jpg CheyenneMntSunset-IMG_2100.jpg

I think it was site #125 . . .

Can't wait to meet you guys in Buena Vista . . . less that three weeks away now!

Bogie

I can tell you were really excited to take your new Sundance out the first time. You were so excited, you couldn't hold the camera still. LOL ;)

Seriously...enjoy that good looking new rig. We were so excited when we got ours, we couldn't wait to get to a campground. We driveway camped the first night. We love our Sundance 5er. :)

MissileMech

I think I will have to invest in a quality camera to capture the fun we are going to have. The five bad photos I got on my phone is a testament to that.

- - - Updated - - -

@JohnD - you may be right, we were in Swift Puma #36

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I think I will have to invest in a quality camera to capture the fun we are going to have. The five bad photos I got on my phone is a testament to that.

Well . . . we'll have to talk at the Rally.

I work in a camera store on the south side of Denver and can help you out with that!