2015 Cyclone 4200 Stackable splendide ariston washer because dryer install?

Lotsakids

Bought a 2015 Cyclone 4200. I then purchased a barely used stackable Splendide Ariston washer and dryer. I am trying to install them in the provided closet but it appears to be about an inch too short to accommodate the dryer unit. Any helpful suggestions from those that have installed these units in a 4200 would be most appreciated.

danemayer

Hi Lotsakids,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

There's a great bunch of friendly and helpful people here so I expect someone will chime in with advice for you shortly.

Jim-Lynn

Bought a 2015 Cyclone 4200. I then purchased a barely used stackable Splendide Ariston washer and dryer. I am trying to install them in the provided closet but it appears to be about an inch too short to accommodate the dryer unit. Any helpful suggestions from those that have installed these units in a 4200 would be most appreciated.
Lotsakids;

We have the same trailer, and we looked at the stackable prior to purchasing and the place where we got it did not believe it would fit without some renovations. I really did not want any retro fitting done on my new rig so we purchased the Splendide all in one and fits great with lots of room left over.
Good Luck -

Jim

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

Can you post a pic? Maybe folks can offer some suggestions that way. If it's a shelf or wooden doorframe in the way, I'm sure others once they see can offer ideas to move it.

farside291

I know on my BC the raceway at the bottom of the closet where the water and drain hose routes was about 2 inches wider than needed causing the washer to stick out about 1 inch further preventing the door from closing all the way. I trimmed the top of the wooden raceway and reinstalled. Now the washer fits fine. Perhaps you have the same issue?