Just picked up a new 2017 3800

After owning a 2013 Road Warrior 415 for 2 years,it was damaged in an unfortunate encounter with a low bridge,so I needed a replacement.Although I had a few issues with the RW,once sorted it served our motocross lifestyle perfectly.I wanted to stay with the Heartland family,so after month's of research decided on the Cyclone 3800.
I ordered the options I wanted and paid the deposit at the end of Feb.I picked the trailer up this past Friday and towed it the 12 hours back to our home.Everything went flawlessly,all the right options,colors and new features for 2017 were there.What a huge improvement in these toyhaulers compared to my previous 2013!
All the tire blow outs are a thing of the past with the new G rated tires!The fresh water tank now has the overflow lines extended below the frame!No more water filling up the underbelly!The dump valves are marked!The new black patio system is quick and easy to set up and stores solidly,unlike the previous system!Black trim will stay much cleaner,new folding roof ladder is a much better design,new small LED exterior flood lights should end the water intrusion of the 13 model lights.Solid wood cabinets won't explode at the slightest sign of water!
Many new features such as hydraulic leveling,2 ac units instead of my previous one(us canadians rarely need ac so three is overkill!),convection microwave,LED interior lighting,dual pane windows ,3 season patio door ect will make our trips that much better.
Overall the build quality is much much better than before and clearly Heartland is serious about continually improving their products by listening to us,the customers.This forum is a great tool for anyone looking for a new toyhauler,it helped alot with picking my option list.
Ok time to load this badboy up and go racing!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats! I agree that our new rig we have has surpassed my expectations so far.

Thanks for being a repeat buyer and sharing your experiences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atvmos

Congrats on the new unit.....I am on schedule to pickup my 2017 cyclone 4100 fully loaded this Friday.....can't wait....

oscar

I learnt the low bridge lesson the hard way too with my Lance truck camper..... fortunately all I was out was a satellite dish. Now I even cringe when I'm driving my Equinox and I see a 11'6" sign.......:p

plshilo

First of All Cograds on your New rig....we also are picking up our New 5er BC 3560SS this coming Thursday at cw of bartow down here in Florida. We made all the upgrades to it and looking forward to getting it on the road.
Good Luck & Safe Travels

Diamondjim

Exciting times for sure. Hope your rig is all you hoped and planned for.

Congrats and be safe in your travels!