SOLVED: What switch operates basement storage lights

Deaconi

I have a Mallard m27 trying to figure out what the light switch in the basement storage operate. Can someone help me?

jimtoo

Re: New 2017 mallard m27

I have a Mallard m27 trying to figure out what the light switch in the basement storage operate. Can someone help me?

Hi Deaconi,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners forum and family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share.

I'm sure someone will jump in soon with some info for you.

Jim M

Chopperno1

It it operates the led light strips located on the front cap on my Mallard. Ther have been recalls on the cap leds. Mine where disconnect from the factory and reconnected after the recall was done. I have since received another recall notice for the lights. I have never used them or ever had a use for them.

Deaconi

It it operates the led light strips located on the front cap on my Mallard. Ther have been recalls on the cap leds. Mine where disconnect from the factory and reconnected after the recall was done. I have since received another recall notice for the lights. I have never used them or ever had a use for them.

Thank you for the information. I'm having a problem with the running lights and thought that might have something to do with it.