EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CO, Ft. Collins - 6/1/2017 to 6/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Mike & Anna, we will miss you guys. See you in Sept. and safe travels.

Troy and Nicola have been cleared from the waiting list.

MissileMech

We were really looking forward to this trip but Sue is scheduled for surgery on June 1st so we have to cancel. See you in September.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

gwalter

We are sorry to hear that Dave. Good luck to Sue and prayers for a good recovery.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gwalter

Jerry & Karen have been cleared from the waiting list. We look forward to seeing you again.

gwalter

Sorry to hear that Rich, we look forward to seeing you in Alto.

gwalter

If anyone is interested in joining this rally, we have had a cancellation and have one spot open. Please let me know if you are interested.

gwalter

We were at Lakeside KOA yesterday and clarified some things. We will all be in the same three rows near the office and meeting room. We have this room each day and evening and if anyone wants to have games of some type, it will be available. They do have a kitchen available for our potluck. There are lots of activities available at the campground including: Paddle Boats at the Lake, Fishing (no license needed), Tennis Court, Mini Golf, Arcade Games, Exercise Equipment, Laundry, and hiking trail.

There are also many great site-seeing trips available in the Ft. Collins and Estes Park areas.

I changed some info as far as registration is concerned. It is posted on the first page, and I am adding it here.

(All reservations will go through me. Please do not contact Lakeside as I will give them the final list. You will pay when you register and no deposit is required. We have already put a deposit down for the rally. When contacting me for reservations, I will need your name and rig length. All sites will be pull through and assigned by Lakeside. Please contact me ASAP if you have to cancel.
This rate reflects a 15% discount on their pull through sites. Lakeside KOA will honor the rally rate for 2 days before and 2 days after the rally.)

If you will be there early or stay a few days after, please let me know and I will contact them so that you can have the same site before, during, and after the rally.

We look forward to seeing there.

gwalter

We currently have 2 sites open for this rally. It is not too late to sign up and you can just let me know before 5/15.

Welcome to Paul & Cindy Robinson from LA to our rally.

Last edited:

gwalter

New Belgium Brewer Tour 1:30 PM on Fri. 6/2: There is still time to sign up for this. We have reserved 20 spots so plenty of room. Please let us know soon as we need to confirm the numbers.

rjr6150

New Belgium Brewer Tour 1:30 PM on Fri. 6/2: There is still time to sign up for this. We have reserved 20 spots so plenty of room. Please let us know soon as we need to confirm the numbers.

Gregg
You can put Kathy and I down for the tour. Though I understand if you fill the camping spots and someone attending the whole rally needs to bump us.

Do you know if the KOA will waive the daily charge for visitors attending the rally but not staying?
Thanks
Randy

gwalter

I am guessing no as they made a point of it in their brochures. We currently have 2 open sites and they will be released back to KOA on May 16 when our final attendance list goes to them. If cancellations happen after the 16, we will lose $10 from the deposit we have already paid for the rally.

i will put you down for the brewery tour. There is not a problem with overfilling the tour as we actually have 2 tour times reserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.