EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CO, Ft. Collins - 6/1/2017 to 6/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
You are in as of now. We have 21 sites reserved and you are # 21. Glad you can make it. I will add you to the list and now will have to start a waiting list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

gwalter

We have had a cancellation and one site open. Please let us know if you are interested.

gwalter

Don & Vicky you are in for the rally. We had a cancellation this weekend. Glad you can make it and will see you in a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Greengas

Good Morning

Just wanted to make sure that Sarah and I were set for arriving on Wednesday and leaving on Sunday. Hard to believe it is over a year since we registered for this rally. Time sure does fly fast! Looking forward to seeing everyone and I promise to make up for that really bad so-called Scotch that was at the last rally.

jbeletti

Good Morning

Just wanted to make sure that Sarah and I were set for arriving on Wednesday and leaving on Sunday. Hard to believe it is over a year since we registered for this rally. Time sure does fly fast! Looking forward to seeing everyone and I promise to make up for that really bad so-called Scotch that was at the last rally.
Sorry that we will miss this one and miss seeing you and Sarah. We will not miss the "Sheep Dip" however :)

Pokiejoe

Hi Gregg,
Due to scheduling conflicts we are going to have to cancel this trip. Thanks and we know you will have a great time..

Don and Vicky Smith

gwalter

Sorry to hear that. We were looking forward to seeing you again. Safe travels.

pcm_15

Meagan and I need to cancel. While we were lookong forward to it, the RV may not have when it decided to spring a water leak in the underbelly and a hydraulic leak in the passenger front landing gear. So, it will be in the shop and we will cross our fingers it comes home soon and joins us for our other summer adventures.

gwalter

We are sorry to hear that and hope you get fast service. Look forward to meeting you soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gwalter

We are looking forward to seeing everyone on Thursday. We have 8 new CO members attending and 2 from out of state and are excited to meet everyone. Don't forget your name tags and Steal a Gift items. We still have room for you to join the New Belgium Brewery tour.

I also saw on the news that US 34 from Loveland to Estes Park has reopened after being closed for some time from last years flooding.

Safe Travels!

Mrsfish

I was just looking at the list of people attending and noticed you have 9 different models of Heartlands attending! ThAts pretty cool! Wish we were there with you all, but we will be thinking of you. Have fun and safe travels!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Can't wait!

We'll probably arrive around noon on Thursday . . .

Only 50 miles from our house, so at least we don't have a long drive to get there!

- - - Updated - - -

I was just looking at the list of people attending and noticed you have 9 different models of Heartlands attending! ThAts pretty cool! Wish we were there with you all, but we will be thinking of you. Have fun and safe travels!

Hey Ann . . . We wish you guys were coming up, too!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Enjoying the rain in Pueblo at the Fairgrounds.....See you guys Thursday around noon.
Safe Travels to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.