ATF: Razor - Ladder attachment

A couple weeks ago I purchased a 2008 razor 3212sb which by the way I think there's still a huge market for this floor plan and you should consider bringing it back. But I was able tho get the ladder for the back but no pins/screws tho keep it attached where it fits on the ramp door. If it was a pin system that attached it do you have any stock where I can get replacements?

jimtoo

Hi Bvbowhunter,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Have you looked on the side of the unit... drivers side I think,, for some brackets to mount the ladder on? Some came with mounting on the side of the unit for the ladder. If nothing there I suggest you call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, have your VIN when you call.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new to you unit.

Jim M

mlpeloquin

Call Heartland parts department and have the VIN number at ready. They can look it up. When I needed lugs, they gave me the part number and the supplier's phone number. It would have taken a lot longer if they ordered them and then shipped them to me.