Money down on Bighorn 2017 3575el

SNOKING

New Bighorn 2017 3575el

Well this morning we sold our SOB(some other brand) trailer and put money down on a 2017 Bighorn 3575el.

Chris

Last edited:

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Congrats on your new BigHorn!!!! When you get your vin, be sure to join the Heartland Owners Club....Great family of like minded RVers...
Hope to meet you down the road.....Safe Travels.

SNOKING

New Bighorn 2017 3575el

Congrats on your new BigHorn!!!! When you get your vin, be sure to join the Heartland Owners Club....Great family of like minded RVers...
Hope to meet you down the road.....Safe Travels.

I have the VIN, is that a separate forum/club from this one??? Chris

Last edited:

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Right now you are registered for a user name....go to the main page when signed in and click on memberships on the right side...When you attend the Rally's you will not have to pay the normal $20 per rally charged to non members...You also get name tags, ID stickers for your rig and discounts on Heartland Parts. If you need help just PM me and I will send you all the instructions to walk you through the sign up. You are located in the Pacific Region and Rod is the Regional Director in your Area. Your profile will be updated with a member number as well. It is the same forum but you will have more privileges.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Make sure you do an intensive PDI on the new BH. Don't sign any paperwork until you are satisfied with the unit. If there are any issues, tell the dealer to repair them 1st and then I will sign on the dotted line.

There several PDI forms on the forum you can download and use.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations on the new Bighorn Chris! As others said, schedule enough time to do a very thorough PDI, insuring that everything is as you want it BEFORE you sign any take possession. Also, we hope you join the Heartland Owners Club and join us at some rallies in the future. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or there is anything we can do for you!

Rod

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome to the group. Since others have al day told you about the club, I will just say that Oregon thanks you for contributing to our economy! LOL

Kristy

SNOKING

New Bighorn 2017 3575el

Driving down to Junction City Sunday and staying in the trailer Sunday night at the dealers, PDI is scheduled for 10AM Monday, so we will have a fair amount of time to check things out before hand. May stay another day at dealers mini camp, then maybe over to the Coast for a day or two before heading North to put it at our Sunbird park noted in sig line. Trying to talk DW into leaving early (Oct time frame) for the snowbird park in Arizona. They have a fall special that is $895 for Sept 1st to Jan 1st (and do not care when you arrive). We are already booked for Jan, Feb and March. FWIW I did not like the brown front and rear cap models, DW thought brown was ok. However brown and TV color did not seem to match. Chris

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the group. Since others have al day told you about the club, I will just say that Oregon thanks you for contributing to our economy! LOL

Kristy

We also had two in California that we were looking at. California would have gotten the almost 6K in use/sales taxes that we have to pay in Washington. Buying in Oregon the taxes will go to our home state of Washington. Maybe they will spend some of it so we have nicer secondary roads like Oregon has. BTW we have friends at the Running Y and another couple that live in town. If you went to the show last week in KF, you saw our trailer. Chris

Last edited:

SNOKING

New Bighorn 2017 3575el

Anyone know how many HDMI's inputs the 48" living room Insignia TV has. Also disappointed to read that the MCD roller shades may be only night and not day/night units(And it is a 2017)!!! Buying sight unseen has a few little risks!! Ha! Ha! Salesman is checking the shades!

On edit: Our 2017 appears to have the day night shades. Watched a video of a 2017 3585 they have where Rich showed the day/night shades and, then looked at this picture. Both shades appear to be there. So great! We are pretty pumped about going and getting it!

http://www.guaranty.com/sites/default/files/vehicles/180513/07_5_1.jpg

Chris

Last edited:

wehavefun

I whined a lot because mine was one of the last ones produced with only night shades. My salesman made some calls, I had to replace them myself, very simple, but they shipped them to my dealer. I now have day night MCD roller shades!

SNOKING

New Bighorn 2017 3575el

I whined a lot because mine was one of the last ones produced with only night shades. My salesman made some calls, I had to replace them myself, very simple, but they shipped them to my dealer. I now have day night MCD roller shades!

Do you know how many HDMI your 48" TV has? We have a DTV box, a Sony BluRay player and the Jensen to connect to the TV. Chris

Last edited:

SNOKING

New Bighorn 2017 3575el

Here is a picture from the salesman. 2017 3575el day/night shades. Chris

Last edited:

DavidW

Our 2016 Bighorn only has the night shades and we were very disappointed when we went to pick it up as we purchased it online from the dealer. Used the unit last week and it was very warm and we had to keep all shades drawn which is certainly not pleasant. Who did you contact regarding this?

jjwink

Welcome to Heartland Chris and Darlene. We can have our own HL owners group in Canyon Vistas😊 And most of you are in the same block!

SNOKING

New Bighorn 2017 3575el

Welcome to Heartland Chris and Darlene. We can have our own HL owners group in Canyon Vistas And most of you are in the same block!

What's your site number??? Trying to put a face to you! Chris

Last edited:

jjwink

124 near 24 th on desert side. Young's and Walldorffs are friends of ours. Jerry tried your RC cars a couple of years ago.