Better quality fender skirts

ksucats

Just to update - my Landmark is back at the dealers for another set of fender skirts. DS had a crack over six inches long, the ODS has cracks around several of the screws radiating out in star patterns. Fun for someone but we can't use the coach while it sits waiting for painting, etc.

brianlajoie

I have found over tighten screws and support strut problems to cause several of the holes around the screws to crack. Also check to see if the skirt was placed against the trailer correctly. One side had caught the raised lip and didn't sit flat to the trailer.

When I replaced my skirts I paid close attention to these two areas and haven't seen any cracks in the last two years.

Rscolston

Can anyone point me in the direction to find new replacement skirts? I have a 2009 Heartland Landmark Augusta and I need new skirts on both fender wells.

jimtoo

Can anyone point me in the direction to find new replacement skirts? I have a 2009 Heartland Landmark Augusta and I need new skirts on both fender wells.

Hi Rscolston,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I suggest you call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, have your VIN when you call. I think they can take care of you, but the shipping may be expensive

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M