North Trail - Repair History

I was wondering if there is a data base somewhere that logs the repair of travel trailers like that of autos and trucks. If so, where can I find the information on my used travel trailer? Thanks for any information.

jbeletti

I was wondering if there is a data base somewhere that logs the repair of travel trailers like that of autos and trucks. If so, where can I find the information on my used travel trailer? Thanks for any information.

If there were any warranty repairs made to your trailer, Heartland Customer Service will have a log of it all. They will not have any user-done maintenance/repairs or non-warranty maintenance/repairs logged.

I am not sure how much information they may release to you about the trailer prior to your ownership. I suggest you give them a call. They will need your VIN. Call them at 877-262-8032.

Bgthomas

If its a trailer you're looking to buy, ask to see the title BEFORE. I was looking at a SOB years ago and was about to make an offer, but the seller fessed up it was a salvage title. He'd bought it from an insurance auction to fix and flip.

If its a trailer you're looking to buy, ask to see the title BEFORE. I was looking at a SOB years ago and was about to make an offer, but the seller fessed up it was a salvage title. He'd bought it from an insurance auction to fix and flip.
I was wondering if there were such a system such as Car-fax that follows repairs and rebuilds to RVs and travel trailers. After all they have VINs. In addition, there IS a lot of fraud in this mariket.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I was wondering if there were such a system such as Car-fax that follows repairs and rebuilds to RVs and travel trailers. After all they have VINs. In addition, there IS a lot of fraud in this market.

There is so much customer DIY in the RV biz that there is no way to do that.

Even if they did it would probably not be very accurate.