EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Marathon - 10/13/2017 to 10/15/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

plshilo

Guys, we are not going make the rally either, first we have more dogs then they aloud and we still have damage both at Home & in the rig - lost our inverter after we came home from Pine Mountain. So we had keep the generator running till we got power back. So Everyone have a Great Time and Be Careful Cleaning Up down there.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Hi Linda, can't remember if I notified you or not, but we will not be attending. Notified the campground. We just bought a new house and will be working on getting all paperwork finalized. Best wishes. Sounds like it will still be a great rally, in spite of Irma!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Hi Linda, can't remember if I notified you or not, but we will not be attending. Notified the campground. We just bought a new house and will be working on getting all paperwork finalized. Best wishes. Sounds like it will still be a great rally, in spite of Irma!

Gus you did, my bad for not acknowledging but we were
without internet at the time. We will miss you at the rally. Good luck on new home.
Linda

jjwink

Linda, we have to cancel for the FL rally. Jerry has had various medical issues - Bells Palsy for 2nd time in 3 months, strange rashes which doctors can’t diagnose, tested twice for Lymes disease plus no energy. As he said “ year 75 has not been a good one for him”. We hope 76 is better. All this plus we have a water leak somewhere in our new fifth wheel. We are scheduled in to RV’s For Less Oct 9. I have called Jolly Roger to cancel. Vicky was very understanding and will give full refund.

lindaw

Linda, we have to cancel for the FL rally. Jerry has had various medical issues - Bells Palsy for 2nd time in 3 months, strange rashes which doctors can’t diagnose, tested twice for Lymes disease plus no energy. As he said “ year 75 has not been a good one for him”. We hope 76 is better. All this plus we have a water leak somewhere in our new fifth wheel. We are scheduled in to RV’s For Less Oct 9. I have called Jolly Roger to cancel. Vicky was very understanding and will give full refund.
Jerry and Judy I hope everything gets fixed, your health and RV. We will
muss you.
Linda

ram_1955

I spoke to the office at Jolly Roger this morning. We are due in on the 10th. They told me the cable and WiFi are still questionable but everything else at the campground is a go. Picnic tables are going back out starting today.

See everyone there in a week.

Mrsfish

We also called and got the same news. Extended our stay by a couple of days as our next stop was John Pennekamp state park and it is closed until oct 31st. Getting excited!!!

Linda,
Mary Jane and I have had to cancel our plans for the rally, we really wanted to come down to this. Hope you have a great time.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
question - is the golf game on or been cancelled because of the Keys situation?

DougS

Doug S
Mary and I will have to miss the great Florida Rally that Linda and Walter will host due to a death in our extended family. We’ll miss everyone.

DebiMac

Linda, I send you a private message earlier that, sadly, we will not be able to attend the rally. But I see our name is still on the list. We have canceled with the RV park. I am soooo very sad; we wanted so much to go! We hope you have another one and we'll definitely sign up for that one! Enjoy!

jbeletti

We’re at the airport in Colorado Springs on our way to the Florida rally. See you tonight - hopefully in time for dinner :)

Toccoatravelers

Good Morning, Happy Friday!
After the Potluck dinner tonight, join us for Sunset BINGO in the pavilion. We will play 6 games, cards are $1 each, the pot will be 50/50 of the amount of cards sold per game. Please bring dollar bills to purchase cards!

See you all tonight!

jbeletti

Good Morning, Happy Friday!
After the Potluck dinner tonight, join us for Sunset BINGO in the pavilion. We will play 6 games, cards are $1 each, the pot will be 50/50 of the amount of cards sold per game. Please bring dollar bills to purchase cards!

See you all tonight!

Sounds fun. I’ll be there.

lindaw

Safe travels to all those leaving this morning and
thanks for all your help and contributions to the Hurricane Irma
relief. I will deliver them Monday.
Walter and Linda

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Great rally 😉. Thanks to Walter and Linda for getting this rally pulled together after Hurricane Irma. Also a big thanks to all the cooks who cooked the chicken and pork. Safe travels to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.