EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Marathon - 10/13/2017 to 10/15/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Planning on it, as we are new RVers, still waiting on our tow vehicle to arrive.
Hope tow vehicle comes and you start enjoying the
rv experience and no better way to learn things about it, than a rally.
LindaW

olcoon

Jolly Roger is a pretty nice park. Our first long trip was to FL a few years ago & we stayed there for around a week using our PA membership. Really enjoyed it! Unfortunately, I doubt if we'll be able to make the rally.

Mike-n-Justina

We are thinking of staying for 10 days. I want to go ahead and make my reservation but I would like to know what their policy on cancellations are. I can't seem to find anything on their website about their cancellation policy or how much I need to put down as a deposit. Thought maybe someone that has already made their reservation could tell me. Thanks so much.

ram_1955

We are thinking of staying for 10 days. I want to go ahead and make my reservation but I would like to know what their policy on cancellations are. I can't seem to find anything on their website about their cancellation policy or how much I need to put down as a deposit. Thought maybe someone that has already made their reservation could tell me. Thanks so much.

We booked for 14 days deposit was $73.13 The email I got says less than 30 stay one night deposit 72 hour cancellation notice is required or deposit is forfeited 1 or more months is 50% deposit 30 day cancellation notice or 25% of deposit forfeited.

lindaw

Mike and Justina we have been staying at this campground for years and they have always been fair, one time we had to leave sooner than the time we paid for and they refunded our money.
Linda

plshilo

We booked for 14 days deposit was $73.13 The email I got says less than 30 stay one night deposit 72 hour cancellation notice is required or deposit is forfeited 1 or more months is 50% deposit 30 day cancellation notice or 25% of deposit forfeited.

X2 we have the Same email and information from Walter & Linda....give the place a call and Get Ready To Rally!!!!!

Mike-n-Justina

Thanks everyone! I knew I could count on other Heartland see to give me the info I needed. I will be calling them today or maybe wait until Monday to reserve my site. Thanks again.:cool:
Ray,
We camped across from you and Bartlene at Sevierville. We had the 2 ShihTzus.

plshilo

Hey Walter & Linda......Be sure to Let Us Know if You All Need Anything??????😨😨😨😨😨

lindaw

Linda and Walter, We just reserved our site for the rally. We arrive October 12 and leave October 19. Can't wait.[/ QUOTE]
Welcome Mike and Justina and all I can say at this point is we are working on having a big rally, response has been overwhelming.
Linda

clayhud

Reservation made for back in Premium site. Arrive Monday 10/9 for 7 nights. This one will be a blast!

All the best to you and Walter,

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Hey Linda,

We are booked (Seawall site) for arrival on the 12th, departing Sunday, 22nd.

Will definitely have the drone for this Rally!!! No BOMBS!!!

Lance

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Aw Lance - kind of miss your bombing, especially those from Waynesville.
bomb.jpg

lindaw

Hey Linda,

We are booked (Seawall site) for arrival on the 12th, departing Sunday, 22nd.

Will definitely have the drone for this Rally!!! No BOMBS!!!

Lance
Got the perfect site for a droning💥 glad you and Pannells are coming.
Linda

Buster537

Rhonda and I made our reservations yesterday, arrive on the10[SUP]th[/SUP], and leave on the 17[SUP]th[/SUP], site 78 – pending emailconformation. I’ll have the back-updrone. We are looking forward to the rally, James.

lindaw

Rhonda and I made our reservations yesterday, arrive on the10[SUP]th[/SUP], and leave on the 17[SUP]th[/SUP], site 78 – pending emailconformation. I’ll have the back-updrone. We are looking forward to the rally, James. James and Rhonda looking forward to seeing you again.
Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.