EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Marathon - 10/13/2017 to 10/15/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

RB2012

Hi Linda & Walter........We made reservations with campground arriving 10/11 - 10/25. Can't wait. It has been a long time since we have been in the keyes.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
This is going to be a great rally and what a fantastic location. Can't wait.

ljsexton

The Sexton' have made our reservations for the rally for 10/11 - 10/25. Never been to the Keys so looking forward to our time there.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
The Sexton' have made our reservations for the rally for 10/11 - 10/25. Never been to the Keys so looking forward to our time there.
So glad you guys are coming, considering its hunting season, Tommy must really be mellowing.
Linda

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Hi Linda and Walter, this is what you get for giving us a taste of the Key's. We have booked a 2 week stay, arriving October 11 and will be in site #76. Maybe we can also book a stay at the West Resort before or after. So looking forward to this. :cool:

dix36

Linda...finally managed to make reservations. Didn't realize you'd posted rally on forum. We're sked to be there 11 thru 25 October. HOC # is 1068. Looking forward to another great FL chapter rally.

lindaw

Linda...finally managed to make reservations. Didn't realize you'd posted rally on forum. We're sked to be there 11 thru 25 October. HOC # is 1068. Looking forward to another great FL chapter rally.
We will be happy to have you there.
Linda

plshilo

We stopped by the campground today.....in the Keys for a family wedding. This place looks Great can't wait to get down here with the BC. Lets Get Ready To Rally!!!!!!!

lindaw

We stopped by the campground today.....in the Keys for a family wedding. This place looks Great can't wait to get down here with the BC. Lets Get Ready To Rally!!!!!!!
We are going to be there on Monday, for a month. Glad you liked it.
Linda

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
I would absolutely love to join you Linda and Walter but Oct. 13, 2017 is my granddaughter's 2nd birthday. We are already going to miss her first birthday this year due to our Western Trip. If I told Carol we were going to miss her second one as well, I would be told in no uncertain terms to "go by yourself" and I probably would not have a home to come back to. To save peace and harmoney, I'll have to pass on 2017. Sorry.

plshilo

I would absolutely love to join you Linda and Walter but Oct. 13, 2017 is my granddaughter's 2nd birthday. We are already going to miss her first birthday this year due to our Western Trip. If I told Carol we were going to miss her second one as well, I would be told in no uncertain terms to "go by yourself" and I probably would not have a home to come back to. To save peace and harmoney, I'll have to pass on 2017. Sorry.
Keith, I am sure it would be Safer to stay home for the birthday party then Rock your world and tell her.....Honey we are going to the Keys for a Rally and By The Way We Are Going To Miss The Party!!!!

usnaviator

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Hi Linda & Walter,

I just made reservations for the rally. Sheila & I will be arriving on Oct. 9 and departing on Oct. 16. We opted for a spot on the seawall and they tell us we'll be somewhere between 165 & 169. Looks like it will be a lot fun, we're really looking forward to it.

Larry and Judy have signed up for your rally arriving the 11th, looking forward to fun with friends and maybe a piece of Linda's pie.

jbeletti

Hey Linda,

We are booked (Seawall site) for arrival on the 12th, departing Sunday, 22nd.

Will definitely have the drone for this Rally!!! No BOMBS!!!

Lance

Drone video taken of the campground from over the water will be cool. Sounds like another CG video coming. I think Lance needs to trade-out deal with the CG :)

lindaw

Hi Linda & Walter,

I just made reservations for the rally. Sheila & I will be arriving on Oct. 9 and departing on Oct. 16. We opted for a spot on the seawall and they tell us we'll be somewhere between 165 & 169. Looks like it will be a lot fun, we're really looking forward to it.
Paul and Sheila so glad you can make this rally
Linda

ATLJOHN

Venue:
------------------------------

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 30
  • Register by end of day 9/1/2017
  • Site fee: $25% off summer rate per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: 0
  • Non-Club Member fee: 20.00
  • Potluck:
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time:

Additional Info
Walter and Linda West LindaW HOC#1924
Kim & Teresa Pannell Pannell HOC# 1975 10/12-22
Lance & Kem Duguay LDuguay HOC# 1850 10/12-22
Clay &Candy Hudson Clayhud HOC# 2503 10/9-17
Mike & Justina Crousser MikenJustina HOC#2331 10/12-19
Ray & Bartlene Martin ram_1955 HOC#3145 10/12-24
John & Alina Lindstrom Lindstrom1950 HOC 2520 10/11-25
Phil & Linda Sirota Plshilo HOC#3092 10/9-18
Nathan & Byrd Mathis Nabo HOC#1298 10/4-18
Bonnie & Russ Schurig BighornElk HOC#2926 10/11-17
Dave & Julie Yocum davebennington HOC#1006 10/10-17
Steve & Patti Lester toccoatravelers HOC#2354
James &Rhonda Brown Buster537 HOC# 2844 10/10-17
Joe & Linda Shejbal 8paws HOC#1812
Rich & Bonnie Waltman RB2012 HOC#2203 10/11-10/25
Tommy & Linda Sexton LJSexton HOC#1435 10/11-25
Donny & Vicky Hovater friends of John & Alina Lindstrom
Eric & Dorothy VanOpstal HOC#1202 FlyingDutchman 10/11-25
Dick &Reta Hill HOC#1068 Dix36 Oct.11-25
Larry&Judy Haines HOC#2632 LDHaines41 10/11-?
Paul & Sheila Blackford HOC#2770 USANaviator

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.