EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Marathon - 10/13/2017 to 10/15/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Just wanted to let you know that yesterday we took all hurricane relief supplies and delivered them to Big Pine Key and gave them to a group that
came down from Maryville, Ohio called Americans for Americans and before we finished unloading there was someone in need there. Hurricane
Irma victims thank you as well as myself.
Linda

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Just wanted to let you know that yesterday we took all hurricane relief supplies and delivered them to Big Pine Key and gave them to a group that
came down from Maryville, Ohio called Americans for Americans and before we finished unloading there was someone in need there. Hurricane
Irma victims thank you as well as myself.
Linda
Thank you Walter and Linda for standing up and keeping the Florida Chapter Rally on the books after a most devestating Hurricane Irma We enjoyed seeing the Florida Keys for the first time although it obviously is much more beautiful than what we saw with so much debris and tree damage. Look forward to your next Florida Chapter Rally; always look forward to your rallies. And a word of praise to the BBQ cookers. That was some outstanding smoking work.

Hogan and Donna

davebennington

Here are a couple of pictures from the rally.

IMG_7395.jpg

Sunsets are great!
IMG_7404.jpg
IMG_7421.jpg

While at the rally we made a few new friends.
IMG_7403.jpg IMG_7398.jpg IMG_7409.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7402.jpg
    IMG_7402.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 39

jbeletti

Thank you Walter and Linda for going through with the Florida rally this fall. It was smaller and more intimate that it's larger version and we all had fun. I even made it to the pool 3 times! Great times for friends. Thanks!

Lance and I had a great time at the rally and greatly appreciate everyone's hospitality and willingness to share your knowledge and information with us. We look forward to seeing everyone again.

Sincerely,
Lance & Kathy Glisson

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Lance and I had a great time at the rally and greatly appreciate everyone's hospitality and willingness to share your knowledge and information with us. We look forward to seeing everyone again.

Sincerely,
Lance & Kathy Glisson
Lance and Kathy it was so nice to meet you
and hope to see you down the road at another rally
Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.