Introduction - Alabama Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
It has always been the goal of the HOC to have each state and province in North America have their own Chapter. We have not always been able to recruit Chapter Leaders and this led to the practice of having a leaderless state default to a Chapter in an adjacent state.

This has been the situation with Mississippi and Alabama since the beginning. The first Chapter Leaders were Hogan and Donna Cooper. As they reside in Mississippi, the Chapter was the Mississippi Chapter with Alabama defaulting to the Mississippi Chapter. When the Coopers retired, Bill and Susan Mealer became Chapter Leaders and because they resided in Alabama the Chapter was the Alabama Chapter with Mississippi defaulting to the Alabama Chapter.

Now the Mealers are retiring and we are fortunate that 2 couples have accepted the role of chapter leaders. At long last, Alabama and Mississippi have their own Chapter Leaders. This is beneficial to both the Chapters and HOC membership because now the members will have the opportunity to attend 2 (or potentially 4) Chapter Rallies per year in these beautiful states. This means one more rally with your HOC friends, both old and new.

Congratulations and thank you, Paul and Sheila Blackford (usnaviator) for volunteering to be the Chapter Leaders for the Alabama Chapter in the Southeast Region of the Heartland Owners Club.

Paul and Sheila are taking over from Bill and Susan Mealer, who are retiring. Thank you, Bill and Susan, for all you have done for the Heartland Owners Club and the Alabama Chapter.

The Alabama Chapter includes the entire state of Alabama. Any Heartland Owners Club member may choose Alabama as their Club Chapter if they feel it would be more convenient for them than their current Club Chapter. Use this link to go to your membership profile and choose your new chapter from the drop down list.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new Alabama Chapter Leaders, Paul and Sheila!

usnaviator

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Thanks very much Anita & Wayne. It was great to see you at the Gulf Shores Rally, I'm still amazed at how well things worked out so you could attend. Looking forward to seeing you at the next one.

clayhud

Congratulations Paul and Shelia. We look forward to attending your rallies.

All the Best,

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Congratulations Paul and Sheila on accepting the Chapter leadership for Alabama. Donna and I are confident you will do a great job and we also know you will find great enjoyment with this. This great group of folks are always willing to jump in and help one another and Donna and I offer our help for whatever you might need. Just give us a call or email and we'll do our best to help. Our wishes are that the Alabama and Mississippi chapters will work together so that there are even more opportunities for the AlaMissiBamaSsippi crowd to hang out together. I know we look forward to supporting both chapters. The circle of friendship that has developed in this chapter now extends far beyond our two states as some have moved to other locales and those from other states that have participated in our rallies extend the network. Thank you for stepping forward. It will be worth the effort.
Hogan and Donna

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations!!! I hope to get back to one of your rallies soon. We had a great time there a few years back

GETnBYE

Congratulations!!! I hope to get back to one of your rallies soon. We had a great time there a few years back
Gerry, be sure to "bring your sign", so we will know where to return you to! LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks very much Anita & Wayne. It was great to see you at the Gulf Shores Rally, I'm still amazed at how well things worked out so you could attend. Looking forward to seeing you at the next one.
We are also amazed and most of all grateful for how things worked out.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Paul and Sheila, have fun with your new role of Chapter Leaders of Alabama.

jbeletti

Thank you Bill and Susan for your service to the club.

Congratulations and thank you Paul and Sheila for taking on the role of Alabama Chapter Leaders!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations Paul and Sheila and thank you for stepping up and taking the reigns to the Chapter. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to the Heartland leadership and ask.

Rod

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Paul & Shelia - Congratulations and Thank You for stepping forward and taking the reins as Leaders for the State of Alabama (right now our second home). If you need any help or have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Bill and Susan - Thank You for all that ya'll have done and best of luck in FL.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Paul and Sheila thanks for taking over Alabama chapter Leaders and if you ever need help or have questions let us know.
Lindaw

BigDaddy

Founding Alabama Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats Paul and Sheila!! Happy to know the Alabama Chapter is in good hands for the future. If there's any questions or if there's any way we can help you getting started, let us know. We'll do anything we can. Good luck - and Rally on!!

usnaviator

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement and offers of assistance. Sheila & I really appreciate it. Bill & Susan set the bar exceptionally high and our hope is to not let it slip any.