New Mexico Chapter - New Members

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Please help me welcome our newest members to the New Mexico Chapter:
Terry & Sheila Sprayberry! They joined the chapter a few days ago and attended their
first Rally with us in Albuquerque May 5-8th....

Terry & Sheila, we are happy you joined the NM Family and can't wait for the next Rally.

Okay everyone, how about a big welcome for Terry & Sheila...

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome Terry and Sheila! Don't forget to visit your neighbors in West Texas!! We'll be hosting our next Rally in March, but hope to have a camp out or two between now and then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome!

We have a Colorado HOC Rally in three days . . . and many who were down in Albuquerque will be there!

Maybe you can make it???

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Terry & Sheila, it was great meeting you and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Welcome Terry and Sheila! It was great meeting you in Albuquerque and we look forward to seeing you at future events.
Blessings,
Howard and Shelley Blake

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

gasman

Camp Socializer
Welcome Terry & Sheila, hope to see you down the road somewhere. Hopefully we'll make it to one of your rallies.

Ann&Ted

Sheila and Terry, It was great to meet you in Albuquerque. Looking forward to seeing you again at a future rally.

Rockin_Dollar_B

New Mexico Chapter Leaders-retired
Welcome Terry and Sheila, we so enjoyed visiting with you at the rally and so happy to have you in the club. Please let us know if you stop in Clovis, we would be happy to show you around! God Bless your travels, Howard and Shelley Blake

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome Terry and Sheila from the Pacific Region and the State of Washington. Hope to meet you both at a rally in the near future.

Rod

Pokiejoe

Hey all, we are new to theat Heartland community. We are in NM and have visited with the state Rep. Excited about our new RV.

Last edited by a moderator:

danemayer

Re: New member

Hi Pokiejoe,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

Be sure to check out the Owners Club and check the EVENTS tab at top of page to see upcoming rallies near you. You'll meet a bunch of like-minded people and have a great time.

jimtoo

Hi Pokiejoe,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Pokiejoe

Hi, and thanks for the welcome. We purchased a 2014 San Antonio model. We are excited to be part of this group and looking forward to going to some events and meeting new friends.

Rockin_Dollar_B

Hi, and thanks for the welcome. We purchased a 2014 San Antonio model. We are excited to be part of this group and looking forward to going to some events and meeting new friends.
We are hoping it all works out for the Alto Rally, welcome to the Heartland family!

Rockin_Dollar_B

Hey Folks, I want to welcome Vicki and Don Smith (Pokiejoe) to the Heartland Club! Their membership has officially been approved and they are doing their best to join us at the Alto, NM Rally even if they have to go to another park as our rally site is full! We are excited to meet them, they are essentially our neighbors. They live near the town I work in 43 miles from my home and in NM that is close enough to be neighbors I think. Please give them a warm Heartland welcome! --Shelley and Howard

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired

Don & Vicki:

Welcome to the Heartland Owners CLub and the Mountain Region! You have joined a super family of RVer's!!!
I know you are trying to get into the ALto Rally and can't wait to meet you then!
Don't be shy and if you have questions, there is a wealth of information within the club members!
Safe Travel

Rockin_Dollar_B

Welcome Vicky and Don (Pokiejoe) Smith to the NM Chapter of Heartland RV Club. You are welcome to go to any chapter rallies across the United States and Canada! You won't find a friendlier group of people. We have enjoyed meeting so many of the people and after reading their posts on here, I start to feel like I have known them forever. There is always someone to help you out if you have any questions about your rig, RVing and general life stuff. Have fun and stay safe, see you soon!--Shelley and Howard